Windows 10: Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore

Discus and support Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Моя жена купила в ноутбуке Microsoft поверхность loptop. Глаза болят даже после длительного пребывания за компьютером. Что скажешь пожалуйста?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by АлексейАгафонов2, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore

Моя жена купила в ноутбуке Microsoft поверхность loptop. Глаза болят даже после длительного пребывания за компьютером. Что скажешь пожалуйста?

:)

АлексейАгафонов2, Mar 3, 2019
  2. mhnaimy Win User

Why some of my applications icon become smaller and eye-sore to see?

Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore [​IMG]

Hi i'm just bought a XPS 13 with windows 10.
    But got some problems that some my applications view small icons.
    Can it be fixed?
    Thanks

mhnaimy, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore

Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore

1. Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore - Similar Threads - Eyes Microsoft surface

2. microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work: I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore-xbox-app-and-windows-updates-wont/025e31aa-f7c8-4902-b170-99191b5d594a
  3. microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work: I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore-xbox-app-and-windows-updates-wont/025e31aa-f7c8-4902-b170-99191b5d594a
  4. Microsoft sore opening by itself and glitch and other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sore opening by itself and glitch and other: So i just come back from a long break and i come back on my pc after a week and suddenly my microsoft store app keep opening and spamming the app gaming service. Also when i click on my search bar on my desktop it just closes when i click it after like 1 or 2 sec or more it...
  5. Microsoft sore opening by itself and glitch and other

Microsoft sore opening by itself and glitch and other: So i just come back from a long break and i come back on my pc after a week and suddenly my microsoft store app keep opening and spamming the app gaming service. Also when i click on my search bar on my desktop it just closes when i click it after like 1 or 2 sec or more it...
  6. sea of thieves currently not available in microsoft sore.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sea of thieves currently not available in microsoft sore.: Went i search for sea of thieves in the store it doesn't pop up. Have to google it and then pop up a window that pulls it up in the Microsoft store. When I finally get the game pulled up it just says sea of thieves currently not available. No download button nothing....
  7. Microsoft sore is not downloading app's

Microsoft sore is not downloading app's: Whenever I try to download an app from the Microsoft store by clicking install it's... there is not difference it just show's install I tried to Click it many times by I am unable to install....
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working: Ever since an update in late 2019 my mouse never works until there has been an update downloaded and the machine restarted, this is incredibly inconvenient especially when travelling using wifi, is there a fix for this to prevent it happening all of the time?...
  9. Microsoft Sore

Microsoft Sore: Hello When I download `Dell Support Assist For PCs App` and launch it I just get message updating support assist. regards Chris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore/f4c8df9f-e2f4-40a3-9d8e-10db73d0f8d7"
  10. Why some of my applications icon become smaller and eye-sore to see?

Why some of my applications icon become smaller and eye-sore to see?: [img] [img] [img] Hi i'm just bought a XPS 13 with windows 10. But got some problems that some my applications view small icons. Can it be fixed? Thanks 47915