Windows 10: EZ PDF Document Scanner

Discus and support EZ PDF Document Scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the EZ PDF Document Scanner from Microsoft to use with my Xerox Documate 3220 scanner. The software works fine until I try to scan a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davidjkline, May 2, 2021.

1. EZ PDF Document Scanner

I downloaded the EZ PDF Document Scanner from Microsoft to use with my Xerox Documate 3220 scanner. The software works fine until I try to scan a legal size document, it ends up cropping it. I did change the size option in the software to "legal" and it still crops the pdf. Wondering if this is a bug.

:)

davidjkline, May 2, 2021

2. MS Office Document Scanner + HP deskjet

Running Windows 10 v.20H2
    I recently bought an HP All-in-one Deskjet 2700 Printer. For years I also used the scanner facliity in MS Office 2003-2007 (Microsoft Office Document SCanning), with different printers and in Windows 10. I know it's old (like me) but until now it was fine for me!
    But I can't get it to recognise the HP Printer. The MS Office scanner facility was useful as it could scan documents directly into MS Word for editing.
    If anyone can suggest a solution, I'd be grateful. HP 2700 has its own scanner but only scans docs into PDF.
    Thanks.
    Frank

frankdowns, May 2, 2021
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, May 2, 2021
  4. EZ PDF Document Scanner

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, May 2, 2021
Thema:

EZ PDF Document Scanner

1. EZ PDF Document Scanner - Similar Threads - PDF Document Scanner

2. PDF not an option on windows 10 scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF not an option on windows 10 scanner: My printer is a Lexmark MX317dnOn my Mac, the software was Lexmark and I could print and scan no problem. Now I am using Windows, I am forced to use a Windows application thata does not allow me to double side scan through my feederb does not let me scan to PDF. If I choose...
  3. PDF not an option on windows 10 scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF not an option on windows 10 scanner: My printer is a Lexmark MX317dnOn my Mac, the software was Lexmark and I could print and scan no problem. Now I am using Windows, I am forced to use a Windows application thata does not allow me to double side scan through my feederb does not let me scan to PDF. If I choose...
  4. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  5. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  6. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  7. saving pdf in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  8. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  9. PDF document reduction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF document reduction: how do I reduce the size of a PDF document for a visa application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pdf-document-reduction/be104c52-2cad-4146-b28d-a35db03a57f0
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523