Windows 10: EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?

Discus and support EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I is a box within a line of boxes. It cannot be clicked on. It comes on my screen which is a LG 22 and it comes and goes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Retired but Active(2), Apr 27, 2019.

1. EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?

I is a box within a line of boxes. It cannot be clicked on. It comes on my screen which is a LG 22 and it comes and goes.

:)

Retired but Active(2), Apr 27, 2019

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?

1. EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file? - Similar Threads - Zooming find delete

2. How do I zoom in MSPaint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I zoom in MSPaint?: There's another locked thread that says they're a slider lower right corner. I have no slider and View shows locked grayed out at 100%. Mouse wheel just moves me up and down in the image. How do I zoom now? Thanks.Dennis...
  3. How do I delete these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  4. How do I delete these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  5. How do i find KB45667782 update to delete ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i find KB45667782 update to delete ?: How do I find the KB45667782 update to delete? if I cant get the start menu to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-kb45667782-update-to-delete/7461b351-89f6-4ac7-80a2-91fceda35dd4
  6. How do I delete a file..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file..: I've spent hours on this.. from adding "take over ownership" as a button when right-clicking a file, to deleting the file through admin CMD /del.. I've used other software, it's just a simple .txt file I need to be removed.. It's in the windowsapp folder but still is there...
  7. How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files: I have a problem saving files in an application I use. It only happens when I have the application open for a period of time. The support page for the application says I might have a program deleting temporary files or garbage collecting. It may be malicious or it might...
  8. How do I find Programs files

How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  9. How do I delete a file that refuses to delete

How do I delete a file that refuses to delete: I tried to delete this dumb game called March of empires war of lords and everytime I try it wants the administrators permission I am logged in o that account. submitted by /u/tf2andsot [link] [comments]...
  10. How To Find And Delete Unnecessary Files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How To Find And Delete Unnecessary Files?: Hi all, I want to find and delete files that are taking up space. I mainly want to find large files that I'm unaware of. I've already run the Windows 10 app "Disk Clean Up" and it deleted about 2GB worth of files. Any help would be great! 67680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ez zooming