Windows 10: F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...

Discus and support F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my touchpad randomly stopped working i was like: Ok it's fine. This happened to me before a lot it will be fixed in a couple of hours. BUT NO! It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ActCrystal, Oct 26, 2020.

1. F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...

So my touchpad randomly stopped working i was like: Ok it's fine. This happened to me before a lot

it will be fixed in a couple of hours.

BUT NO! It din't do anything i went: I need to check how to fix it!

So i searched and they kept saying open Mouse and Touchpad settings, open mouse settings, open touchpad setting, open device or task manager and go update your touchpad. No. THERE IS NO TOUCHPAD SETTINGS! AND I CAN'T REINSTALL IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW AND GOOGLE OR MY FRIENDS DON'T KNOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY.

But ActCrystal why don't you seek Microsoft's help?

Because they say the same damn things, also Lenovo they too. Did anyone else had this bullshit before? Worse i got my laptop wiped and fixed it's almost 2 years old and the touchpad problem started in 2019 April.

If you know how to fix this please tell me.

submitted by /u/ActCrystal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ActCrystal, Oct 26, 2020

2. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Oct 26, 2020
  3. ck 200 does not download contacts from E51!

Brand new CK 200 with firmware 4.0 (latest one). Genuine E51 - no firmware update according to support page. Message from CK 200:
    contact list download not supported. Btw, connections history downoad is not supported as well. Of course, E51 IS on the list of supported models for CK 200.

Restored settings on CK 200 to factory settings (this is new kit anyway) as suggested in one of threads on CK-200 - no success. Should I simply return this kit?

Additionally, my car radio (factory installed radio in latest Monde) must be switched on in order to have audio. Is it normal?

Thanks for help

Zbyszek---01, Oct 26, 2020
  4. F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...

1. F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft... - Similar Threads - F*ck Lenovo Microsoft

2. Chkdsk F: /f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chkdsk F: /f: Convert lost chains to files Y N? It's solve by Y. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-f-f/1c30a2d4-ecb2-48b0-9dbc-6c2a0df6caf5
  3. suck a fat d*ck microsoft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    suck a fat d*ck microsoft: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bh718y6pte181.png?width=681&format=png&auto=webp&s=991259202797e74476f5855ce2c1ce9dfe67046f submitted by /u/potentiallynotfelix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r0n8j4/suck_a_fat_dck_microsoft/
  4. Hah, windows 10 being windows 10. But for real what the f*ck is this Windows. Its never...

Hah, windows 10 being windows 10. But for real what the f*ck is this Windows. Its never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolbit723 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7vttu/hah_windows_10_being_windows_10_but_for_real_what/
  5. Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!

Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!: [ATTACH] My laptops previously never had to handle the issue of this FUCKING process taking 100% of my disk usage, but now this thing takes my 100% of my computer's disk usage ALL THE DAMN TIME. ARE YOU JOKING. Why is windows doing this??? Who is doing this??? and why is...
  6. F*ck you, Windows!

F*ck you, Windows!: I had class right now and i wanted to connect my headphones to my computer, then the driver mysteriously just didnt work, then installed it and restarted my pc (i was on my break) and my fucking computer just gotta boot me into a temporary profile which DIDNT INCLUDE FUCKING...
  7. F**k you windows

F**k you windows: I spent two hours wiping my pc and scouring the internet trying to figure out how to fix my errors trying to switch default drives just so I could download flight sim. Fuck this I’m switching to Linux. submitted by /u/imbeauleo [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Update Is F**ck

Windows Update Is F**ck: [ATTACH] Could any good soul help me with this? , I already tried to clear the cache, and install the manual update (but says it is already installed) I am currently in build 19041.329 / 2004 And in the insider program at ring slow...
  9. New Lenovo Laptop, need the F keys to change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Lenovo Laptop, need the F keys to change: Brand new Lenovo laptop, the F keys are all preset, and I need them to work for different commands with Express Scribe for a document I need to do today for a deadline, plus without using the Fn key at the same time, because that also brings up other commands. Anyone know...
  10. Microsoft: A Peek into F# 4.1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: A Peek into F# 4.1: Later this year, we’re going to ship a new version of Microsoft’s tools for F#. This will include support for F# 4.1, featuring important incremental improvements to the language that have been developed in conjunction with F# users and contributors. Our tools will also...