Windows 10: F*ck you, Windows!

Discus and support F*ck you, Windows! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had class right now and i wanted to connect my headphones to my computer, then the driver mysteriously just didnt work, then installed it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RudelessI, Oct 5, 2020.

1. F*ck you, Windows!

I had class right now and i wanted to connect my headphones to my computer, then the driver mysteriously just didnt work, then installed it and restarted my pc (i was on my break) and my fucking computer just gotta boot me into a temporary profile which DIDNT INCLUDE FUCKING MICROSOFT TEAMS. Then i had to FUCKING GET ONY MY PHONE AND TAKE THE CLASS THERE.

submitted by /u/RudelessI
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RudelessI, Oct 5, 2020
  2. peche Win User

Windows Experience Index.... what does it take to get a 7.9?

fuck you windows experience sh*t index cr@p $%#^&* ..!!!
    no screen shot, with the listed sys spec on profile got 6.5... f*ck you Micro$oft... just f*ck you ...

Regards,

peche, Oct 5, 2020
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Oct 5, 2020
  4. F*ck you, Windows!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

F*ck you, Windows!

1. F*ck you, Windows! - Similar Threads - F*ck

2. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  3. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  4. chksdk /f /r /x Black screen after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chksdk /f /r /x Black screen after booting: I used chksdk /f /r /x on one hard drive partition I have the system on an ssd but it was supposed to work after a reboot. So I rebooted, but all I have now is no signal on the monitor. The computer booted normally with no errors on the motherboard. Is this the way it is...
  5. chksdk /f /r /x Black screen after booting

chksdk /f /r /x Black screen after booting: I used chksdk /f /r /x on one hard drive partition I have the system on an ssd but it was supposed to work after a reboot. So I rebooted, but all I have now is no signal on the monitor. The computer booted normally with no errors on the motherboard. Is this the way it is...
  6. Windows cannot find ' F:\dataweave_qs\dataweave.txt ' .Make sure you typed the name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ' F:\dataweave_qs\dataweave.txt ' .Make sure you typed the name...: Actually i went with the recent windows-11 update from that day my files are not opening and my Microsoft store also not opening and whatever the files i have in my temp folder i.e., documents and downloads, desktop those files are gone . Anyone Please help me how to resolve...
  7. Windows cannot find ' F:\dataweave_qs\dataweave.txt ' .Make sure you typed the name...

Windows cannot find ' F:\dataweave_qs\dataweave.txt ' .Make sure you typed the name...: Actually i went with the recent windows-11 update from that day my files are not opening and my Microsoft store also not opening and whatever the files i have in my temp folder i.e., documents and downloads, desktop those files are gone . Anyone Please help me how to resolve...
  8. when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord: it is really annoying when gaming if someone can help me thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-f-or-p-on-my-keyboard-on-laptop-it/e17467ad-d62a-4ea5-b5c4-5f8294bf1cde
  9. when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord

when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord: it is really annoying when gaming if someone can help me thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-f-or-p-on-my-keyboard-on-laptop-it/e17467ad-d62a-4ea5-b5c4-5f8294bf1cde
  10. What to do if Disk drive D is renamed to Disk drive F but Disk Drive D says "removeable" or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if Disk drive D is renamed to Disk drive F but Disk Drive D says "removeable" or...: I'm not saying this is the solution to fix your Hard drives. Most likely you have HDD is corrupted. But, if you that your drive is healthy than don't panic. I'm no computer engineer so forgive me if I get something wrong. In that case, point it out and give out a better...