Windows 10: F disc

Discus and support F disc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My F disc was working this morning ,Microsoft gave me a warning that it was repairing the F disc..now the disc does not show on my computer anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarjanHavemann, May 20, 2019.

1. F disc

My F disc was working this morning ,Microsoft gave me a warning that it was repairing the F disc..now the disc does not show on my computer anymore. What could have gone wrong??

:)

MarjanHavemann, May 20, 2019

2. Local disc space F running low

In windows 10 I was notified that I am "running out of disc space on Local Disc F" not matter how much I remove it is unchanged at 8% available. Help, this has been going on since last update early June. I've used all the suggested removal utilities in
    Windows and HP.

HDThompson1, May 20, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Blue Screens Of Death Windows 10

Hi,

We would suggest you to initiate check disc and this will resolve the problem.

To initiate check disc, refer to the below steps:

• Click start search cmd, right click and select run as administrator.
    • This will open command prompt and type the below command:
    CHKDSK /R /F

• Once the disc check is complete, reboot the computer.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 20, 2019
  4. F disc

f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, May 20, 2019
Thema:

F disc

1. F disc - Similar Threads - disc

2. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  3. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  4. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  5. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  6. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  7. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  8. Disc usage 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc usage 100%: Hello,lately I'm bothered by the problem of 100% disk usage on which system is running.I tried all the methods that I can find here and o the other forums.After reinstalling the windows by using windows 11 ISO.After some time problem come back.I also scan the disk results...
  9. Disc usage 100%

Disc usage 100%: Hello,lately I'm bothered by the problem of 100% disk usage on which system is running.I tried all the methods that I can find here and o the other forums.After reinstalling the windows by using windows 11 ISO.After some time problem come back.I also scan the disk results...
  10. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....