Windows 10: F drive missing

Discus and support F drive missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chris33(2), Mar 14, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. F drive missing

i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then i see the f drive then it disappears. What could be the problem?

:)

2. DarylDFS Win User

Windows 10 missing F drive

Followed all steps as directed. diskmgmt,msc does not list F: drive and none of the unallocated drives is large enough to be my F: (Samsung SM-G920V). Any brighter ideas?

3. Windows 10 missing F drive

Hi Judy,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Let us know some more details:

• Have you used any third part software to manage Disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?
    • Have you performed a Clean Install?
    I suggest you to check for the drive in Disk Management and see if it appears there. Follow the steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    See if the drive F: appears and does it appear as unallocated?

Get back to us with the information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  4. F drive missing

F Drive Missing

Had what I thought was help from HP to find my missing F Drive, but they couldn't fix it. Please remedy this problem, as since I went to Windows 10 I haven't been able to find my F Drive. I've tried everything u suggested.

Thema:

F drive missing

1. F drive missing - Similar Threads - drive missing

2. D: Drive is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: Drive is missing.: Hello! My laptop ran out of charge before yesterday so I charged it and opened it up, then I suddenly found that my D: Drive which contains all my games and important files is missing. It's been 2 days now and I have yet to find an actual working solution. Someone please...
  3. windows 10/one drive & my missing download items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10/one drive & my missing download items: All the items in my downloads folder have disappeared,i do not remember hitting delete by mistake.I've been reading various posts on here & some have mentioned one drive.So far as i remembe4r i have never saved anything to one drive but i did take a look at it.I read...
  4. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer: in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture. please help me fix this [ATTACH] ***Original title: deappearing driver peroperties***...
  5. Update is driving me insane. Update files are missing or have problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is driving me insane. Update files are missing or have problems.: This update is driving me insane. 2019-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 (KB4483452 Once done it starts to install then I get this message. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...
  6. D drive missing

D drive missing: HI, After windows 10 update my D drive is missing. And it works fine if I change the drive letter. But the weird issue is the system shows C and D drives as the same drive.( A new D drive got created and is same as C drive). How do I delete this unnecessary D drive?...
  7. Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10

Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10: I uninstalled and reinstalled Google drive on Tuesday. The icon appeared in the notifications bar on the bottom right. The drive synced. It is Sunday now and the drive icon is gone and my files no longer sync. I did as directed and the Show Desktop Icons is checked. I have...
  8. Missing a drive and storage after fresh installation

Missing a drive and storage after fresh installation: Hi, i recently had to install a fresh copy of windows 10 through a usb onto my device, and as i was Installing my old software i realised that i don't have a D drive anymore but just a C drive of 930 GB. Before i had a D drive of 930GB and a C drive of another 200GB, where...
  9. Command Prompt is missing from the drive.

Command Prompt is missing from the drive.: Trying to get past the BitLocker on my Granddaughters Ideapad 100s 11IBY. Having tried several avenues to recover from the Locker, it was decided to start fresh with a re-install of Windows 10. As many of the functions were limited due to the lack of access because of the...
  10. Command Prompt is missing from the drive.

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt is missing from the drive.: Trying to get past the BitLocker on my Granddaughters Ideapad 100s 11IBY. Having tried several avenues to recover from the Locker, it was decided to start fresh with a re-install of Windows 10. As many of the functions were limited due to the lack of access because of the...