Windows 10: F drive missing

Discus and support F drive missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chris33(2), Mar 14, 2019.

1. F drive missing

i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then i see the f drive then it disappears. What could be the problem?

:)

chris33(2), Mar 14, 2019
  2. DarylDFS Win User

Windows 10 missing F drive

Followed all steps as directed. diskmgmt,msc does not list F: drive and none of the unallocated drives is large enough to be my F: (Samsung SM-G920V). Any brighter ideas?

DarylDFS, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 missing F drive

Hi Judy,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Let us know some more details:

• Have you used any third part software to manage Disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?
    • Have you performed a Clean Install?
    I suggest you to check for the drive in Disk Management and see if it appears there. Follow the steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    See if the drive F: appears and does it appear as unallocated?

Get back to us with the information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 14, 2019
  4. F drive missing

F Drive Missing

Had what I thought was help from HP to find my missing F Drive, but they couldn't fix it. Please remedy this problem, as since I went to Windows 10 I haven't been able to find my F Drive. I've tried everything u suggested.

TomLucasRO., Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

F drive missing

1. F drive missing - Similar Threads - drive missing

2. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  3. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  4. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

6. Missing D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing D Drive: My D drive has gone missing after I re-installed Windows 10. So far, I have tried to:1 Rescan drives in Disk Management2 gone to gpedit.msc, user configuration, administration template, windows components, file explorer, hide these specified drives in my computer, disable,...
  7. Missing D Drive

Missing D Drive: My D drive has gone missing after I re-installed Windows 10. So far, I have tried to:1 Rescan drives in Disk Management2 gone to gpedit.msc, user configuration, administration template, windows components, file explorer, hide these specified drives in my computer, disable,...
  8. Missing D Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?: My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?...
  10. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?: My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?...