Windows 10: F drive missing

Discus and support F drive missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chris33(2), Mar 14, 2019.

1. F drive missing

i am trying to update a gps. When I lug the gps or anyother device the device comes on and then have my pc up on screen the computer makes a sound then i see the f drive then it disappears. What could be the problem?

:)

chris33(2), Mar 14, 2019
  2. DarylDFS Win User

Windows 10 missing F drive

Followed all steps as directed. diskmgmt,msc does not list F: drive and none of the unallocated drives is large enough to be my F: (Samsung SM-G920V). Any brighter ideas?

DarylDFS, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 missing F drive

Hi Judy,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Let us know some more details:

• Have you used any third part software to manage Disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?
    • Have you performed a Clean Install?
    I suggest you to check for the drive in Disk Management and see if it appears there. Follow the steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    See if the drive F: appears and does it appear as unallocated?

Get back to us with the information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 14, 2019
  4. F drive missing

F Drive Missing

Had what I thought was help from HP to find my missing F Drive, but they couldn't fix it. Please remedy this problem, as since I went to Windows 10 I haven't been able to find my F Drive. I've tried everything u suggested.

TomLucasRO., Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

F drive missing

1. F drive missing - Similar Threads - drive missing

2. Missing Hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Hard drive: So I was resetting my computer to remove files and apps ect. and after it reset it no longer shows that I have a hard drive anymore and it only shows I have my ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-hard-drive/cf4e79de-9314-4b4a-8496-f382533397df"
  3. 2nd ssd drive missing after wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd ssd drive missing after wake up from sleep: I updated my Windows 10 yesterday. SInce then, each time I wake up from sleep, my secondary ssd drive is missing. I have to reboot the pc to see my ssd drive again. Is there a thing I can try other than go to a previous Windows version ? - - - Updated - - - Installing...
  4. 2nd ssd drive missing after wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    2nd ssd drive missing after wake up from sleep: I updated my Windows 10 yesterday. SInce then, each time I wake up from sleep, my secondary ssd drive is missing. I have to reboot the pc to see my ssd drive again. Is there a thing I can try other than go to a previous Windows version ? 131741
  5. Long time error DCOM 10016 and DVD drives missing

Long time error DCOM 10016 and DVD drives missing: Question or not, let the moderator decide 04/16/19 I have been reading your forums (and many others) for some time and there always seem to be solved solutions when there is really not. Two of the most predominate ones have been going on even before WIN 10. 1: Constant...
  6. Why is there missing GB from my hard drive?

Why is there missing GB from my hard drive?: Please note i'm not very tech savvy with computers!!! so i may have done something wrong :-( After initialising/formatting an old laptop hard drive to use as a USB external drive I find it missing GB of space!? The hard drive is 320GB. however, it is only showing me that...
  7. BSOD, lost C drive, cannot reinstall Windows, missing NTFS file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD, lost C drive, cannot reinstall Windows, missing NTFS file?: Hi. I'm tearing my hair out with an 11 month old laptop. It rebooted and I got the BSOD. Subsequent reboots just went through to the set up screen, and then to the Troubleshooting options, none of which did anything to help. It was obvious it just couldn't find the C drive...
  8. D Drive missing

D Drive missing: My D drive keeps randomly disappearing. I've gone into Disk Management, and it is not there at all. Nothing to recover or reassign. Sometimes I can restart my computer and it reappears, but this is inconsistent. Thoughts?...
  9. missing hard drive

missing hard drive: how to fix missing hard drive on windows 10 in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-hard-drive/afac03cb-d78c-4a02-bea4-60379ecf0b64
  10. D: Drive is missing.

D: Drive is missing.: Hello! My laptop ran out of charge before yesterday so I charged it and opened it up, then I suddenly found that my D: Drive which contains all my games and important files is missing. It's been 2 days now and I have yet to find an actual working solution. Someone please...