Windows 10: F drive

Discus and support F drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bit. I do not have a F drive. I have spent the whole day trying to solve problem. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaroleMiller1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. F drive

I have Windows 10 64 bit. I do not have a F drive. I have spent the whole day trying to solve problem.

I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. I pay for Microsoft Office 365 yearly. I am not happy. Why do we have to do all the work? This should be taken care by the company. This is turning into a money pit.

:)

CaroleMiller1, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

F drive

1. F drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Can't boot up using C: drive but working on D drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot up using C: drive but working on D drive: My Windows 10 PC has two hard drives. After trying to install Outlook 2013 (my husband hates Outlook 365) I can no longer boot up the computer onto the C drive. I've tried all the repair, recovery and refresh options. I reset the boot order and it's working off the D...
  3. Mapped Network Drive Madness

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped Network Drive Madness: Hi: On a Surface Pro 5 with all Windows 10 Pro updates, I was successfully able to map my OneDrive to the G: folder. I moved the Surface from the ethernet cable location and after lunch connected it to wi-fi. The G: drive appeared with a red X, which I now understand is...
  4. Drive

Drive: If I compress my C drive to save disk space cause its almost full and I cant access certain apps, would it effect any of my apps that's already on the C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive/a78a4147-937e-43ff-b31d-294fa4635310"
  5. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...
  6. Google Drive, sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...
  7. ONE DRIVE

ONE DRIVE: Windows 10, версия 1809, сборка 17763.379, не открывается снимок экрана (PrtSc) из центра уведомлений, хотя снимок сохраняется в хранилище One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/2131803b-a022-44ee-bfce-88f0d7f6aca1"
  8. Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700: The built in compact flash drive of my HP Envy-700 appears to be not working. When I insert memory chip from camera and try to import photos, the software does not detect a drive or photos. Two weeks ago I was able to import photos from that same memory card inserted into...
  9. Why CPU Utilization Is Different When Using Different Hard Drives?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why CPU Utilization Is Different When Using Different Hard Drives?: Hi all, I'm using Corel VideoStudio X8 Pro to edit video files. However, I've found an issue about the differences among the speed of exporting video using different external hard drives. When I use a 4T Western Digital external hard drive or a 4T Transcend external hard...
  10. Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?: Hi all, I'm using Corel VideoStudio X8 Pro to edit video files. However, I've found an issue about the differences among the speed of exporting video using different external hard drives. When I use a 4T Western Digital external hard drive or a 4T Transcend external hard...