Windows 10: F drive

Discus and support F drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bit. I do not have a F drive. I have spent the whole day trying to solve problem. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaroleMiller1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. F drive

I have Windows 10 64 bit. I do not have a F drive. I have spent the whole day trying to solve problem.

I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. I pay for Microsoft Office 365 yearly. I am not happy. Why do we have to do all the work? This should be taken care by the company. This is turning into a money pit.

:)

CaroleMiller1, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

F drive

1. F drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup: Hi, recently moved to windows 10 pro, and have created a raid volume via disk management tools. Now it seems every time I reboot, or windows updates, my mirrored drives go into resync mode, which takes around 10 hours to complete. I've had a look around the net, and tried a...
  3. DVD/CD drive can't seem to read disks on my Dell Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD/CD drive can't seem to read disks on my Dell Computer: DVD/CD drive can't seem to read disks on my Dell Computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-drive-cant-seem-to-read-disks-on-my-dell/4261e56a-ee51-4dc6-ae50-278ed244786c
  4. windows 10 - usb drive letter vanished - device or disk management no help

windows 10 - usb drive letter vanished - device or disk management no help: usb drive letter vanished - device or disk management tools no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-drive-letter-vanished-device-or/7c5c66cf-be1a-4d3b-8ee6-e4cda19f30fa
  5. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926
  6. hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key: my hard drive crashed. it had Win 10 Home free upgrade from Win 7, plus I paid $99 for the upgrade to Pro. I bought a new computer with Win 10 home. I need the product key from my purchase of Pro for the new computer...
  7. File History won't recognise disk drives

File History won't recognise disk drives: I've installed a new SSD. It's listed in Device Manager and when I click on the drive a message tells me that the device is working properly. However, when I go into File History and search for a drive I'm told that, "No usable drive was found." The new drive does not appear...
  8. To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery...: I had a system with two USB drives plugged in. There was a restore disk on one USB drive and a recovery image on another USB drive. I had already restored my notebook- but not from a system image. I was trying to overwrite the notebook restore with a system image restore...
  9. USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10

USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10: Hello, I have an old USB hard drive that is not recognized after using Windows 10. It says Unknown USB Device (Invalid Configuration Descriptor). I have tried updating the driver automatically but it says that it is already the most updated driver (driver provider...
  10. Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically: The BitLocker Drive Encryption service on my windows stops by itself after some days, and each time I have to start its process as for it to run again. I want to know if that is a normal situation? Or even, should I panic? Because it is an important service. Thanks in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone f drive