Windows 10: F.lux and night do not work any longer

Discus and support F.lux and night do not work any longer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know if its due to windows update or connecting my laptop to my tv via hdmi cable. I tried so much but it still is not working, reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbhinandanMahant, Jul 10, 2019.

1. F.lux and night do not work any longer

I dont know if its due to windows update or connecting my laptop to my tv via hdmi cable. I tried so much but it still is not working, reinstalled drivers, fast startup off, changed registry settings etc. Also i noticed that night light is also not working but i am able to change my color temperature through radeon settings, any solutions to this issue?
    Heres my driver info
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 26.20.11015.5009: Radeon RX 560X Series (20190522)
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 26.20.11015.5009: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics (20190522)

Generic PnP Monitor, 344 x 194mm, built 2018
    Chromaticities:
    R=0.583008 0.370117
    G=0.348633 0.559570
    B=0.157227 0.103516
    W=0.313477 0.329102

sRGB gamut: 54%, AdobeRGB gamut: 35%

Windows Build: 18362

:)

AbhinandanMahant, Jul 10, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version1803 (SOLVED 100 %)

Windows 10's own night light is not your best solution. I use and recommend
    f-lux
    . It's fully developed and works well.

BulldogXX, Jul 10, 2019
  3. night light

Nightlight is only available in Windows 10 1703 or later.

You can use a third party tool called f.lux which provides similar functionality:

f.lux - Better Lighting for Your Computer - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/reviews/f-lux-...

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2019
  4. elbeasto Win User

F.lux and night do not work any longer

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

F.lux and night do not work any longer

1. F.lux and night do not work any longer - Similar Threads - lux night longer

2. F keys not working how they normally do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F keys not working how they normally do: On my Dell Inspiron 15 with windows 10 the F keys are not working how they normally would. F3 is to increase audio but instead it brings up a bar at the bottom of the screen to search the page for certain words like when you use ctrl+f. None of the keys are working correctly....
  3. F keys not working how they normally do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F keys not working how they normally do: On my Dell Inspiron 15 with windows 10 the F keys are not working how they normally would. F3 is to increase audio but instead it brings up a bar at the bottom of the screen to search the page for certain words like when you use ctrl+f. None of the keys are working correctly....
  4. F keys not working how they normally do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. F keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F keys not working: Hi,I have a Mac book pro with windows 10 pro installed and activated. My F5, F6 keyboard lights, rewind F7, forwardF9, Volume down F11, and volume up F12 do not work. The rest of the keys do. I am not the first owner of this Mac book and last owner had it programmed...
  6. CTRL + F Combination not working in any application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL + F Combination not working in any application: Hi Community, I encounter a problem with one of our systems: CTRL + F Combination not working in any application I have checked the following: 1. Windows Updates 2. Use another Keyboard 3. Try other combinations. ctrl + a etc, Those are working I have searched...
  7. BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working: Recently updated to 1909 Build 18363 Now the flatten shortcut (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F) in Photoshop no longer works. Pretty sure this is a windows bug submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments]...
  8. Cannot delete a file - No longer located in F:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete a file - No longer located in F:\: Hi all, Around five years ago, I downloaded this movie called 'Two Night Stand' and along with it were some subtitle files or something else, I don't even remember anymore. Anyway, I still haven't been able to delete the file because a popup comes up 'This is no longer...
  9. Reinstalled Windows 10, night light no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10, night light no longer working: Basically the title, I had to ultimately reinstall Windows 10 because I couldn't log in to the system anymore but ever since I did, I cannot turn on the night light feature: it's just a greyed out option now. One article mentioned online that inside the regedit you can...
  10. .msi files do not work any longer on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .msi files do not work any longer on my windows 10: Suddenly .msi files dont load or extract on my laptop. I tempered with the regedit at a point though. The error image is below. [ATTACH]...