Windows 10: F secure safe for free

Discus and support F secure safe for free in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have just changed my tv, home phone and broadband package from Sky to a brand new cable from Virgin Media. I am currently using Windows Security for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tinmar49, Jan 12, 2020.

1. tinmar49 Win User

F secure safe for free

I have just changed my tv, home phone and broadband package from Sky to a brand new cable from Virgin Media.
    I am currently using Windows Security for frequent full scans and offline scans at least once a week, and also Malwarebytes free for weekly scans. My WIFI is turned off as everything I require is hardwired.

Included in the VM package free for the first year, and £25 per year subsequently is F Secure Safe for up to 5 machines.
    Should I take advantage of this offer? Would the existing Windows Security and Malwarebytes need to be disabled/uninstalled?*Confused

:)

tinmar49, Jan 12, 2020
  2. patrickk Win User

F secure safe for free

Hi tinmar49 as Porthos suggests stay with defender as when im with virginmedia in the uk i took up the f secure deal a few years ago and found it slowed my system down and couldn't see any advantage from it over windows defender and malwarebytes.

patrickk, Jan 12, 2020
  3. nag1253 Win User
    How do I uninstall F-Secure

I did all the steps suggested by friends.But, Still iam loosing airtel message balance.Please suggest any other ways to uninstall F-secure........

nag1253, Jan 12, 2020
  4. F secure safe for free

Win 10 slow down after upgrading F-Secure Anti-Virus

Hi Tarik,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to uninstall F-secure from "programs and features" and reinstall it again and check if it helps.

• Type programs and features in search and hit enter.
    • select the anti-virus from the list and click on uninstall.

In order to reinstall it again, download the F-secure from website and install it on your PC.

If doesn't help, I suggest you to uninstall F-secure permanently and use Windows defender to keep you system safe from malware and virus and check.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

F secure safe for free

1. F secure safe for free - Similar Threads - secure safe free

2. Chkdsk F: /f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chkdsk F: /f: Convert lost chains to files Y N? It's solve by Y. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-f-f/1c30a2d4-ecb2-48b0-9dbc-6c2a0df6caf5
  3. F-secure safe lakkasi toimimasta windows 11 :ssa.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F-secure safe lakkasi toimimasta windows 11 :ssa.: F-secure safen uudelleen asennus ei onnistu:fsmainui.exe0x0000135Vianetsintä ei onnistu:0x8007007EMikä avuksi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-secure-safe-lakkasi-toimimasta-windows-11-ssa/3b58085f-ed1c-429a-ae0a-171903080042
  4. F-secure safe lakkasi toimimasta windows 11 :ssa.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F-secure safe lakkasi toimimasta windows 11 :ssa.: F-secure safen uudelleen asennus ei onnistu:fsmainui.exe0x0000135Vianetsintä ei onnistu:0x8007007EMikä avuksi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-secure-safe-lakkasi-toimimasta-windows-11-ssa/3b58085f-ed1c-429a-ae0a-171903080042
  5. Safe free djvu reader for download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe free djvu reader for download: Dear Community, I'm looking for a safe free djvu file reader to download. Can anyone suggest any safe open source or pubblic domain djvu reader ? Thank you for your answer....
  6. Safe free mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe free mp3 converter: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free and safe mp3 converter that doesn’t give virus? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0h8b3/safe_free_mp3_converter/
  7. facebook forces f-secure download

facebook forces f-secure download: Guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but since this is security related, it might be somewhat correct. Anyway, I logged to my Facebook account and before I could get to my newsfeed, I have a notification from Facebook stating that my system is...
  8. Avira free Security Suite

Avira free Security Suite: Avira Free Security Suite 2017 complete with optional VPN protection. 67639
  9. No RDP Access After F-Secure Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No RDP Access After F-Secure Uninstall: Hi, I am running windows 10 with latest updates installed. I've had it since launch and RDP has been working flawlessly. I recently installed F-Secure to try and decided to uninstall it as I wasn't keen on it. Since then, my RDP hasn't worked at all. Nothing has...
  10. Review: Younited by F-Secure, free secure cloud storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Review: Younited by F-Secure, free secure cloud storage: Kim Dotcom & downfall of Megaupload, Edward Snowden & NSA leaks and many other recent news have accelerated the discussion about privacy concerns regarding online communications and services. Giant US companies like Microsoft and Google are constantly criticized by both users...