Windows 10: F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top

Discus and support F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , I downloaded Codemasters F1 2018 via x box game pass for pc, how ever when i return to desk top after playing the game no problems playing I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brianwatts2, Mar 30, 2020.

1. F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top

Hi , I downloaded Codemasters F1 2018 via x box game pass for pc, how ever when i return to desk top after playing the game no problems playing I get an error message: F1 2018 generated a Crash dump at C:\Program Data\Codemaster\F12018 574249 2030030-140004. dmp . Any suggestions please

:)

brianwatts2, Mar 30, 2020

2. desk top colors

How do I return to the original desk top colors?

williamdoyle3, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Codemasters Announces Release Date for F1 2018

Codemasters and Koch Media today announced that F1 2018, the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, will immerse players into the world of Formula 1 more than ever before. F1 2018 will release onto PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam) worldwide on Friday 24th August 2018, the weekend of the FORMULA 1 2018 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX at the iconic Spa-Francorchamps Circuit.

"We were delighted by the reception that the highly-acclaimed F1 2017 game received, and are extremely excited to be able to further build on such a strong starting point with F1 2018" said Paul Jeal, F1 Franchise Director at Codemasters. "Over the past few years we have engaged heavily with our fan-base to understand what is important to them and we cannot wait to unveil more details on features we know our fans will love. Career mode has been further expanded to immerse players even deeper into the world of F1 than before, with the return of a highly requested feature back into the franchise. We are also adding more classic cars, again listening to our fans as to which of the historical F1 cars they would most like to virtually drive next. Outside of those headline additions there are many other great enhancements to be revealed before the game launches."

F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top X2ctRrZUyrPYvh9p_thm.jpg

The 2018 season has started in exhilarating style, with victories for Scuderia Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel at both the Australian and Bahrain Grand Prix ; and then for Red Bull Racing's Daniel Ricciardo in China. Lewis Hamilton then won a thrilling and dramatic race at the Baku City Circuit in Azerbaijan and most recently Hamilton was again victorious in last weekend's Spanish Grand Prix. The 2018 season also sees the return of the French Grand Prix for the first time since 2008, at the Circuit Paul Ricard, which last hosted the French Grand Prix in 1990. The German Grand Prix also returns to the Championship after not featuring last year, with the Hockenheimring hosting the race in July. F1 2018 will feature all of the official teams, the drivers and circuits of the 2018 season.
    [youtube=bk1FntYSFqM]

Chino, Mar 30, 2020
  4. F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top

Personalized desk top

I want to delete the personal desk top I created and return to the default in windows 10. How do I go about doing this?

CherriBelisle, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top

1. F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top - Similar Threads - 2018 Crash Dump

2. Desk top crashed after win 11 introduction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desk top crashed after win 11 introduction.: Just a quick question.Had windows 10 home and pro installed on my Sony Vaio and the introduction of windows 11 caused my computer to crash . I only got round to rebooting my desk top two weeks ago. However, the past five weeks I have been locked out of every account I have ,...
  3. Desk top crashed after win 11 introduction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desk top crashed after win 11 introduction.: Just a quick question.Had windows 10 home and pro installed on my Sony Vaio and the introduction of windows 11 caused my computer to crash . I only got round to rebooting my desk top two weeks ago. However, the past five weeks I have been locked out of every account I have ,...
  4. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  5. desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top: my desk top display changed from the display where the desktop showed google chrome, trash, Kindle etc.. They are now in the taskbar. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/0d4d4504-e4f6-468d-bebb-da280d3e690a
  6. Desk top

Desk top: Got a message from Sumit to send him a snapshot of this is very long. Going to send the first page. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/5b03a503-87cf-480f-a507-d076559bf34d
  7. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  8. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  9. desk top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desk top: When trying to save to desktop i receive this error how can i fix and what may have caused it can save everywhere but to the DESKTOP THANK YOU TIMMY[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/cd6f1d94-eec7-46c0-a8fb-c46251472241
  10. Desk Top

Desk Top: HI, I'm hoping someone can help me? All my program file icons on the desktop and in the start menu have gone. The programs them self's are still on the pc and working fine as I had pinned some to the task bar and these are still there and the programs open with no issues...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f1 2018 crashes on loading screen