Windows 10: f1-f12 hotkeys

Discus and support f1-f12 hotkeys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. I've been trying to disable the f1 through f12 hotkeys so I can use them to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JojoTimes, May 2, 2020.

1. JojoTimes Win User

f1-f12 hotkeys

I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. I've been trying to disable the f1 through f12 hotkeys so I can use them to play Minecraft, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I've tried searching for gpedit in my search bar but nothing comes up other than internet search results and YouTube videos that I don't completely trust.

Can anybody help me solve this issue?

:)

JojoTimes, May 2, 2020
  2. darkf0xx Win User

F1 hotkey remove for edge browser

Ive been trying to remove the F1 hotkey to stop bringing up the edge browser, i try and hit escape on my laptop and i keep accidentally clicking F1, its really annoying

darkf0xx, May 2, 2020
  3. hotkeys

Some of my hotkeys stopped working while Chrome is open. I installed ATK package and turned arrow buttons into hotkeys for the music. But they don’t work when Chrome is running. At the same time the keys F1-F12 are working. They are also hotkeys.
    I use Asus laptop, Windows 10 pro

Crystal DayZZ, May 2, 2020
  4. f1-f12 hotkeys

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10, i have a logitech g213 keyboard and it does not have the fn key. i recently just reseted my pc and now my f1~f12 keys dont work please help

f1~f12 keys no work help, May 2, 2020
Thema:

f1-f12 hotkeys

1. f1-f12 hotkeys - Similar Threads - f12 hotkeys

2. F1 to F12 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    F1 to F12 keys are not working: I have a dell letitude E7450 laptop. I have a minor issue with the laptop that my any F key is not working properly. all keys are properly working no any hardware issue but the issue is that when I press any F4 key my mic turns off but when I press Alt+F4 power menu does not...
  3. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  4. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  5. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios: After unexpected power outage computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start-wants-system-password-and-wont/54f98f45-0046-44e9-97e5-6945e99de45d
  6. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios: After unexpected power outage computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start-wants-system-password-and-wont/54f98f45-0046-44e9-97e5-6945e99de45d
  7. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?: Whenever I press the volume buttons F5-F7 it does not turn the volume down, it messes with my screen some and doesn't do anything to my volume. Same goes for my brightness buttons and every button ranging from F1 through F12. It is highly annoying because the only way I can...
  9. Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?

Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?: Whenever I press the volume buttons F5-F7 it does not turn the volume down, it messes with my screen some and doesn't do anything to my volume. Same goes for my brightness buttons and every button ranging from F1 through F12. It is highly annoying because the only way I can...
  10. how do i disable the f1-f12 hotkeys from changing my volume and such?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the f1-f12 hotkeys from changing my volume and such?: I just want to know if there is a way to disable them because they are important buttons for me to use on my game im playing. when I go to use it as a skill towards the game(like f7) it turns my volume down. I was wondering if there was a way to stop it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Turn off the hot keys f1