Windows 10: f1 function

Discus and support f1 function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The f1 one button caused me some problems with the fact that by pressing it would open the microsoft page on google. Now I needed the f1 button in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HELLBOY_996, Feb 3, 2019.

1. f1 function

The f1 one button caused me some problems with the fact that by pressing it would open the microsoft page on google. Now I needed the f1 button in a game called "HITMAN 2", so I disabled that function but now its just a button with no purpose. What I would like to know is how do I reactivate the f1 so that I can use it in applications without the original function it had (again: opening the microsoft page on google)?. Thank you.

:)

HELLBOY_996, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Yggratnia Win User

Change the function of f1 key

I have had my laptop for 6 months now (It's an Omen) and I'm having the problem that is the f1 key in some of my games. If I need to press f1 for something in my game, it will take me OUT of my game, to the internet to show me the 'How to get help in Windows
    10' page. This is NOT helpful. Does anyone know how to change the function of the f1 key so that it no longer does this? Thanks.

Yggratnia, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Anyone know how to disable F1's thing?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Which game are you referring to?

The function keys can’t be disabled on Windows. I would suggest you to try and change the controller settings of the game and reassign the F1 Key to a different key.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 3, 2019
  4. f1 function

Function key F1,F2 not working

Hi

I am unable to use function key F1,F2. If I press the FN & then use the function key It is working.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AjitDesai_333, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

f1 function

1. f1 function - Similar Threads - function

2. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  3. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  4. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  5. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  6. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  7. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  8. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  9. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  10. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. F1 function