Windows 10: F11 does not work

Discus and support F11 does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when I press F11 nothing happens I have been trying to fix it but I cant not matter in what program im in it does not matter F11 does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by windows10user_790, Jun 26, 2019.

1. F11 does not work

So when I press F11 nothing happens I have been trying to fix it but I cant not matter in what program im in it does not matter F11 does not work.

:)

windows10user_790, Jun 26, 2019

2. brightnes F11 F12 isn't working

Hi,

I would suggest you to please once look following steps. i hope you will find solution of your issue.

Are you pressing only F11 / F12 OR are you also pressing the ''Fn'' key?

-If you are not pressing "Fn" key, then that may be what you need to do.

-If you are already pressing the "Fn" key also, then maybe you have the "Fn" (Function) key disabled.

-To enable it, press Fn + Esc

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 26, 2019
  4. F11 does not work

F11 recovery screen

After some windows updates and a failed update, Computer starts in F11 recovery.

I didn't do this!

Any suggestions, I have been able only once to get back into windows, but now bit just keeps loading at start up with F11 recovery.

I have tried to run trouble shooter but unable to fix

JulieStone1, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

F11 does not work

1. F11 does not work - Similar Threads - F11 does

2. Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and...: Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and exiting fn lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-f11-does-not-enabledisable-fullscreen/40c553d5-7773-4c3d-bf81-ddee54bfd798
  3. Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and...: Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen even while pressing fn and entering and exiting fn lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-f11-does-not-enabledisable-fullscreen/40c553d5-7773-4c3d-bf81-ddee54bfd798
  4. Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.: Im on asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-someone-knows-how-to-disable-screenshot-on/dbc2c1c7-eafe-4433-a478-6c4414111f05
  5. Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.

Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.: Im on asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-someone-knows-how-to-disable-screenshot-on/dbc2c1c7-eafe-4433-a478-6c4414111f05
  6. Stuck bitlocker recovery screen. Enter, Escape and F11 does not work or go back to exit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck bitlocker recovery screen. Enter, Escape and F11 does not work or go back to exit...: I tried accessing bilocker trecovery using my microsoft email and it says no bitlocker tied to my email. Please helpAsus VivobookThis was bought in US last year and I move to canada to study. I dont remember setting up the bitlocker and if there is its in the box which is...
  7. Stuck bitlocker recovery screen. Enter, Escape and F11 does not work or go back to exit...

Stuck bitlocker recovery screen. Enter, Escape and F11 does not work or go back to exit...: I tried accessing bilocker trecovery using my microsoft email and it says no bitlocker tied to my email. Please helpAsus VivobookThis was bought in US last year and I move to canada to study. I dont remember setting up the bitlocker and if there is its in the box which is...
  8. Stuck bitlocker recovery screen. Enter, Escape and F11 does not work or go back to exit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. F11 does not work even after fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 does not work even after fix: Hi!My F11-button isn't working, tried several applications including Chrome and Edge.I found an answer before about this and followed it.Go into the device manager and uninstall the keyboard and restart the PC. I did it and it worked... For like five presses of the...
  10. F11 does not work even after fix

F11 does not work even after fix: Hi!My F11-button isn't working, tried several applications including Chrome and Edge.I found an answer before about this and followed it.Go into the device manager and uninstall the keyboard and restart the PC. I did it and it worked... For like five presses of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i switch my computer on and press f11 nothing happens

2. when i press f11 nothing happens