Windows 10: F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour

Discus and support F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.Since today, the F11 key opens the Windows Parameters.But I don't want it : I already use it to put in fullscreen my Chrome Browser.Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johan_007, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Johan_007 Win User

F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour

Hello.Since today, the F11 key opens the Windows Parameters.But I don't want it : I already use it to put in fullscreen my Chrome Browser.Is it possible to disable this behaviour ?Thanks.

:)

Johan_007, Oct 2, 2022
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 2, 2022
  3. F11 does not work

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the F11 key not working as it should be. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Did you try F11 along with FN key on the keyboard?
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Are you trying to use F11 for full screen function or any other function?

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager
    2. Expand Keyboard device.
    3. Right click on all the listed devices, then select
      Uninstall device.
    4. Check the box beside Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click Ok and restart the PC.
    6. Then check you still have the issue.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour :)

Naki, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

1. F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour - Similar Threads - F11 opens Parameters

2. [SOLVED] F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    [SOLVED] F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour: Hello.Since today, the F11 key opens the Windows Parameters.But I don't want it : I already use it to put in fullscreen my Chrome Browser.Is it possible to disable this behaviour ?Thanks....
  3. F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour: Hello.Since today, the F11 key opens the Windows Parameters.But I don't want it : I already use it to put in fullscreen my Chrome Browser.Is it possible to disable this behaviour ?Thanks....
  4. F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 opens Parameters window : unwanted behaviour: Hello.Since today, the F11 key opens the Windows Parameters.But I don't want it : I already use it to put in fullscreen my Chrome Browser.Is it possible to disable this behaviour ?Thanks....
  5. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  6. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  7. start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect: hello, so i recently created a steamlibrary folder on my SSD where my OS is. to do this i had to go in and change permissions from read-only to create this folder. basically, since then i cannot open the start menu and windows apps, like spotify and netflix give me an error...
  8. F11 key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F11 key: F11 key supposed to turn speakers on/off; now toggles full screen on/off. Driver ok, troubleshooter doesn't find anything. Happened about the time of Windows 10 and Edge updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f11-key/0ed9b031-7daf-458e-85b3-d89a296fbaca
  9. unwanted open, established connections.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unwanted open, established connections.: Why does windows 10 have over ten established connects and how do I stop them. Blocking the IP's in the firewall is not effective, why is that. From a command line enter 'netstat -ano'. Or should I get an external firewall nd block them there? Looking at the IP's, they all...
  10. MSN News app strange opening behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN News app strange opening behaviour: Hi all, has anyone else noticed when starting the MSN News app, it runs through several languages before fully opening in your native language? I have tried uninstalling & re-installing but it still does this on every run.... 113616