Windows 10: F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19

Discus and support F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One minute, F11 eliminated all toolbars at the top of my screen and the Taskbar at the bottom, to give me a full fullscreen. Now, it eliminates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NunyaByznes, Mar 10, 2019.

1. F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19

One minute, F11 eliminated all toolbars at the top of my screen and the Taskbar at the bottom, to give me a full fullscreen. Now, it eliminates everything except the Tab Bar and the URL toolbar.

Top of screen before pressing F11

F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19 d8affcd7-c46e-45e2-8adb-42cfc53da9a5?upload=true.jpg

Top of screen after pressing F11

F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19 84bd1bd6-00ac-412e-b6e6-5c867485e8dc?upload=true.jpg

The "after" image is normally what I see when I drag my cursor to the top of the screen. When I do that, these two lines slide down from the top of the screen, but they are no longer auto-hiding. Instead, they're always visible.

Can anyone help me get it back to where they are, once again, auto-hiding and only show up when I drag my cursor to the top of the screen? Thank you.

:)

NunyaByznes, Mar 10, 2019
  2. jjolin Win User

Eyefinity: 2 24" monitors or 3 19" monitors?

so you guys suggest the 3 19" monitors, thanks *Smile F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19 :)

jjolin, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19

F11 speaker light Doesn't work after W10 upgrade

Hi,

To address your concern regarding the F11 key, kindly click on this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Niranjan Manjhi on January 19, 2016.

Let us know how it goes.

Ar Rom, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19

1. F11 stopped working as it had been - 3/9/19 - Similar Threads - F11 stopped working

2. Fn + F11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn + F11 not working: I was having problems with my top keys and later found out it was fn for my PC. It did work, all except from print screen, which is what I need it for. Could I have some help?...
  3. Fn + F11 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn + F11 not working: I was having problems with my top keys and later found out it was fn for my PC. It did work, all except from print screen, which is what I need it for. Could I have some help?...
  4. Fn + F11 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. F11 suddenly stopped working in all browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F11 suddenly stopped working in all browsers: I'm on Windows 10 v 1903. It was working perfectly until the last security update, now the F11 key will not work properly in Firefox or Chrome. In Firefox, it closes the menu gar and address bar, but leaves the tabs and bookmarks toolbar open. In Chrome, it closes the address...
  6. OneDrive stopped synchronizing to the local folder it had been working with so far

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stopped synchronizing to the local folder it had been working with so far: Two days ago, for some unknown reason, OneDrive displayed the "Not signed in" icon on the task bar. My local OneDrive folder was in the E: drive but when I tried to sign in again OneDrive started to create a new local folder in C:\users... instead. I want OneDrive to...
  7. Windows update 8/9/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 8/9/19: I had the Windows update yesterday.It said it would take a while and it did..over an hour. When my laptop restarted everything was gone. It was like I had a new laptop Googled how to revert back to the previous version..thankfully it worked Any idea how to do this update...
  8. F11 does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F11 does not work: So when I press F11 nothing happens I have been trying to fix it but I cant not matter in what program im in it does not matter F11 does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f11-does-not-work/b5319030-5006-4a7e-b2da-e3ed58f45f7d
  9. F11 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 does not work: So when I press F11 nothing happens I have been trying to fix it but I cant not matter in what program im in it does not matter F11 does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f11-does-not-work/b5319030-5006-4a7e-b2da-e3ed58f45f7d
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....