Windows 10: F12 modern look ?

Discus and support F12 modern look ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using F12 to switch my two different SDD with Windows 10 and KDE Plasma. the look of the BIOS boot menu does look kinda ancient ha ha any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christianbearsly Clark, Apr 12, 2021.

1. F12 modern look ?

I am using F12 to switch my two different SDD with Windows 10 and KDE Plasma.

the look of the BIOS boot menu does look kinda ancient ha ha

any way to make it more modern ?

:)

christianbearsly Clark, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Uber Budget: Looking for the Ultimate Silent PC

Add Nanoxia to that list as well.
    eh, what case are you talking about?

thebluebumblebee, Apr 12, 2021
  4. F12 modern look ?

Disable F12 Developer Tools

F12 Developer tools has made my internet browser (all) unusable. Entering data is one key at a time interspersed with closing the DT. I have the Home Edition of Windows 10 and have all the updates, tried opening IE, going to gears and F12 DT is listed
    but there is no way to UNCHECK it as was suggested in an earlier blog. Please tell me how to get rid of the F12 Developer tools or at least disable. I am writing this on my MAC because the F12 DT kept popping up when I tried to input this on my Windows 10
    desktop. HELP

DarleneAlexander_994, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

F12 modern look ?

1. F12 modern look ? - Similar Threads - F12 modern

2. How to disable F12 secure boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable F12 secure boot: Hello, I tried to press F12 when I boot my computer, and it run out secure boot like this [IMG] how can I go back to Normal boot mode My spec [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-f12-secure-boot/881d53cc-01f0-46de-968e-c903c09eae92
  3. If you're stuck in the loading screen and you can't access bios/f2/f12 should you get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you're stuck in the loading screen and you can't access bios/f2/f12 should you get a...: I was using an alienware computer and due to a bad win 10 update I can't go further than the loading screen (black background with alienware logo) Nothing has worked. Can't get into safe mode, can't get into recovery mode, f2/f12 not working, the windows media creation tool...
  4. i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics: i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics during verification initially this message Appears The mouse not active during testing i download the drivers for mouse from Dell Website but the problem is still also i updates the windows 10 At the end of the verification...
  5. my F1 through F12 isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my F1 through F12 isnt working: When I try to adjust the volume or brightness keys, it doesn't work is there a lock on it that I don't know how to get to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-f1-through-f12-isnt-working/69830f2f-cbfa-4f54-a8f9-695144c7bc8f
  6. How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools: [ATTACH]Microsoft adopted the open-source Chromium project for the new Microsoft Edge, completely overhauling the […] This article How to disable F12 shortcut for Microsoft Edge Developer Tools first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  8. Disable FN keys so they work as normal F1-F12 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable FN keys so they work as normal F1-F12 keys: Hello. I have the new Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse. I play games and need my F1-F12 keys. Currently I have to press FN then the F1-12 keys to get what I want. This can be a headache as playing a game is time sensetive. I trtied pressing FN key does not...
  9. can't disable ctrl alt f12

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't disable ctrl alt f12: I went to go take a screenshot on my computer and instead of pressing ctrl+alt+print screen, I accidentally pressed ctrl+alt+f12. I was in game and usually I can't move my mouse between my two monitors unless I minimize the game but when i pressed the f12 key I was able to...
  10. Cannot Boot To BIOS Setup (F2) or One-Time Boot Sequence Options (F12)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Boot To BIOS Setup (F2) or One-Time Boot Sequence Options (F12): [img] I have tried all these and still can't get into BIOS setup or One-Time Boot Sequence. 1. First off, F2 or F12 does not work. 2. F2 right after the keyboard light comes on. 3. Continuous tapping of the F2 key, will cause the desktop not boot at all. 4. Continuous...