Windows 10: F12 modern look ?

Discus and support F12 modern look ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using F12 to switch my two different SDD with Windows 10 and KDE Plasma. the look of the BIOS boot menu does look kinda ancient ha ha any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christianbearsly Clark, Apr 12, 2021.

1. F12 modern look ?

I am using F12 to switch my two different SDD with Windows 10 and KDE Plasma.

the look of the BIOS boot menu does look kinda ancient ha ha

any way to make it more modern ?

:)

christianbearsly Clark, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Uber Budget: Looking for the Ultimate Silent PC

Add Nanoxia to that list as well.
    eh, what case are you talking about?

thebluebumblebee, Apr 12, 2021
  4. F12 modern look ?

Disable F12 Developer Tools

F12 Developer tools has made my internet browser (all) unusable. Entering data is one key at a time interspersed with closing the DT. I have the Home Edition of Windows 10 and have all the updates, tried opening IE, going to gears and F12 DT is listed
    but there is no way to UNCHECK it as was suggested in an earlier blog. Please tell me how to get rid of the F12 Developer tools or at least disable. I am writing this on my MAC because the F12 DT kept popping up when I tried to input this on my Windows 10
    desktop. HELP

DarleneAlexander_994, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

F12 modern look ?

1. F12 modern look ? - Similar Threads - F12 modern

2. F1 to F12 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    F1 to F12 keys are not working: I have a dell letitude E7450 laptop. I have a minor issue with the laptop that my any F key is not working properly. all keys are properly working no any hardware issue but the issue is that when I press any F4 key my mic turns off but when I press Alt+F4 power menu does not...
  3. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  4. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  5. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios: After unexpected power outage computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start-wants-system-password-and-wont/54f98f45-0046-44e9-97e5-6945e99de45d
  6. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios: After unexpected power outage computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start-wants-system-password-and-wont/54f98f45-0046-44e9-97e5-6945e99de45d
  7. computer won't start wants system password and won't go to F12 Bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?: Whenever I press the volume buttons F5-F7 it does not turn the volume down, it messes with my screen some and doesn't do anything to my volume. Same goes for my brightness buttons and every button ranging from F1 through F12. It is highly annoying because the only way I can...
  9. Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?

Why are all my buttons F1 through F12 backwards?: Whenever I press the volume buttons F5-F7 it does not turn the volume down, it messes with my screen some and doesn't do anything to my volume. Same goes for my brightness buttons and every button ranging from F1 through F12. It is highly annoying because the only way I can...
  10. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...