Windows 10: F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, my Function 3 and Function 4 keys aren't working , which are meant to light up the keyboard on the laptop , but for some reason I cannot get them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alpachiefbeef, Dec 20, 2018.

1. F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop

So, my Function 3 and Function 4 keys aren't working , which are meant to light up the keyboard on the laptop , but for some reason I cannot get them to work.

The lights last worked like 3 weeks ago and I don't think the lights are dead!

Anyone had the same problem? I need help here.

F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop e244ec14-6ee9-4ab3-93eb-47886ce8b504?upload=true.png

:)

Alpachiefbeef, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Namo06 Win User

Some fn+fkey (f3,f4, etc.) don't work

Hello. Ever since I changed to Windows 10, I lost the ability to use some fn shortcuts. I can no longer use fn+f3, f4, f9 and I also can't use the NVidia key, nor the Steam key. I have an Asus ROG G751jy gaming laptop.

fn+f3 = dim keyboard backlight

fn+f4 = brighten keyboard backlight

fn+f9 = toggle touchpad

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Namo06, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Change what Fn + f3 and Fn + f4 do

At the first time I use my new laptop ( ASUS A455LA, Win. 10), the Fn+f3 and Fn+f4 combination is empty (no command to do). One day, I press Fn+f3 and the computer ask me what kind of command to do, I choose to open Google Chrome.
    The problem is, I accidentally choose the same thing to do with fn+f4 (also to open Google Chrome) and I want to change it like Fn+f4 = open Windows Media Player. Is it possible to do? How?

Thank you.

Thomas A. H. P., Dec 20, 2018
  4. F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop

Function Keys not working for Windows 10 Laptop

Some of the function keys are not working for Windows 10 HP Laptop.

These keys are not working: f2,f3,f4,f5,,f6,f7,f8,f9,f10,f11

f1 and f12 keys are working.

AkshayCheulwar, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop

1. F3 And F4 Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Working Laptop

2. My laptop keeps right-clicking, so I tried disabling the touchpad but it still didn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps right-clicking, so I tried disabling the touchpad but it still didn't work.: The right-clicking isn't really from my touchpad as it doesn't right-click to where my cursor is pointing, is it the keyboard? or some malware? or hardware defects something like that....
  3. My laptop keeps right-clicking, so I tried disabling the touchpad but it still didn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps right-clicking, so I tried disabling the touchpad but it still didn't work.: The right-clicking isn't really from my touchpad as it doesn't right-click to where my cursor is pointing, is it the keyboard? or some malware? or hardware defects something like that....
  4. My laptop keeps right-clicking, so I tried disabling the touchpad but it still didn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why doesn’t the right click work on my brand new Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn’t the right click work on my brand new Lenovo laptop?: Hi, I have just purchased a new Lenovo laptop and followed the updates but the right click still doesn’t work. Can someone please walk me thorough this?...
  6. Why doesn’t the right click work on my brand new Lenovo laptop?

Why doesn’t the right click work on my brand new Lenovo laptop?: Hi, I have just purchased a new Lenovo laptop and followed the updates but the right click still doesn’t work. Can someone please walk me thorough this?...
  7. Why doesn’t the right click work on my brand new Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Both CTRL key not working on my windows11 laptop, Laptop model- Xiaomi notebook pro max.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both CTRL key not working on my windows11 laptop, Laptop model- Xiaomi notebook pro max.....: Please guide me how to fix it also i've tried all the possible ways to fix it but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-ctrl-key-not-working-on-my-windows11-laptop/615926e5-f397-4b40-95c6-4a97572f75cd
  9. Both CTRL key not working on my windows11 laptop, Laptop model- Xiaomi notebook pro max.....

Both CTRL key not working on my windows11 laptop, Laptop model- Xiaomi notebook pro max.....: Please guide me how to fix it also i've tried all the possible ways to fix it but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-ctrl-key-not-working-on-my-windows11-laptop/615926e5-f397-4b40-95c6-4a97572f75cd
  10. My laptop is keys that are 8ik,alt in a sequence not working

My laptop is keys that are 8ik,alt in a sequence not working: Laptop is hp15s windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-keys-that-are-8ikalt-in-a-sequence/fd73a799-d6b1-4d6a-bfff-0d31841d5840

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f3 key not working

2. f4 not working on laptop

3. f4 key not working on laptop

4. f3 and f4 not working,
  5. f4 key on laptop,
  6. f3 key not working windows 10,
  7. f3 and f4 not working windows 10,
  8. f3 not working windows 10,
  9. f4 wont work on laptop,
  10. f4 button not working,
  11. why f3 and f4 cannot be pressed,