Windows 10: f3507g mobile broadband device

Discus and support f3507g mobile broadband device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Toshiba f3507g mobile broadband device has anyone found a driver for windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JIMCROSS, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JIMCROSS Win User

f3507g mobile broadband device

Toshiba f3507g mobile broadband device has anyone found a driver for windows 10 ?

:)

JIMCROSS, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Broadband Locked

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to unplug the simcard and replug it and try to unblock it again and check if it helps. Refer to the following link and follow the steps to Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device.

Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-unblock-mobile-broadband-device

(Note: link applies to Windows 10 also)

Let us know if you have any further queries related to the issue. We would be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 9, 2019
  3. How to connect Mobile Broadband device to act as internet access for Ethernet hub?

Hi Gary,

There are some factors that may affect the connection of your Mobile Broadband device to access the Internet. Sometimes, it may be caused by some configuration. To sort out your concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • If there's an error message, can you provide us a screenshot?
    • How are your devices connected to the network? Is it through wireless or wired connection?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Joseph Ban, Sep 9, 2019
  4. f3507g mobile broadband device

Andreas Spengler, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

f3507g mobile broadband device

1. f3507g mobile broadband device - Similar Threads - f3507g mobile broadband

2. Huawei mobile broadband connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei mobile broadband connection: I use windows 11 upgrading recently from windows 7.My only means of connection to internet is my usb router : huawei mobile broadband model E3216.Since my upgrade and my uploading of all recent updates suggested by the windows update, my USB doesn't connect to internet. It...
  3. Huawei mobile broadband connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huawei mobile broadband connection: I use windows 11 upgrading recently from windows 7.My only means of connection to internet is my usb router : huawei mobile broadband model E3216.Since my upgrade and my uploading of all recent updates suggested by the windows update, my USB doesn't connect to internet. It...
  4. Mobile Broadband connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Broadband connection issue: Hello, win10 on HP Elite book 8470p is blocking mobile broadband access. SIM card is fine, just tried it in neighbours computer. I am with Optus, their support techs say "everything is ok" on their network. SIM card check agrees. Yesterday while in Network & Internet Settings...
  5. Mobile Broadband connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Broadband connection issue: Hello, win10 on HP Elite book 8470p is blocking mobile broadband access. SIM card is fine, just tried it in neighbours computer. I am with Optus, their support techs say "everything is ok" on their network. SIM card check agrees. Yesterday while in Network & Internet Settings...
  6. Mobile Broadband connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No Updates on mobile broadband

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Updates on mobile broadband: I am on Windows 10. I regularly use a mobile broadband dongle. I pay £10 every 30 days and get 1GB.A typical update came through today on Windows 10 at 532mb!That is far too much for mobile broadband dongle users. I didn't have enough data so it failed and all my data was...
  8. Mobile Broadband adapter Cellular

Mobile Broadband adapter Cellular: Hello everyone.i am using Dell Latitude E6420.I installed Sierra MC8355 cellular adapter.it is working fine.My question is that can i use cellular connection to make Voice calls through My laptop? If yes then Kindly guide me the procedure.Thanks in Advance....
  9. Mobile broadband connection

Mobile broadband connection: Windows 10 Help says that I should have a Mobile connection link under Network and Internet, I don't. By luck I managed to connect my dongle because Windows saw it as a drive. I now need to be able to use the Mobile link in order to set my connection to metered so that I...
  10. mobile broadband and windows 10

mobile broadband and windows 10: hi, got the windows 10 update, and was having problems getting connected to the internet, so i uninstalled my mobile broadband program, and now dont know how to run the program again, because all that happens now is i get a notification in the action center, every time...