Windows 10: F4 Key Not Working

Discus and support F4 Key Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a user in win10, the F4 key will not turn off and will not let me use it. How can I fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PateR_648, Sep 27, 2018.

1. PateR_648 Win User

F4 Key Not Working

I have a user in win10, the F4 key will not turn off and will not let me use it. How can I fix this issue?

:)

PateR_648, Sep 27, 2018

2. F4 key

What is the function of the f4 key, on older computers this key was used in Excel. On my new computer this key does not work in Excel

JohnTownsend3, Sep 27, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    F4 key

Hi John, in Excel the F4 key will cycle through all combinations of absolute and relative references in a formula if a cell reference or range is selected

DaveM121, Sep 27, 2018
  4. MikeBuzga Win User

F4 Key Not Working

Ctrl F4 & Alt F4 not functioning as Volume keys in Surface Pro 4, Windows 10

My Ctrl F4 & Alt F4 key aren't working. It appears the Ctrl and Alt Keys are not changing the function of the F4 & F5 (Volume on/off). How do I reset or turn the Ctrl and Alt functions back on?

Working on A Surface Pro 4, Win 10

MikeBuzga, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

F4 Key Not Working

1. F4 Key Not Working - Similar Threads - Key Working

2. brightness key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness key not working: brightness key is not working and f9 also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-key-not-working/6832a75b-699d-4cd3-8391-4e8a140fbeec
  3. brightness key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brightness key not working: brightness key is not working and f9 also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-key-not-working/6832a75b-699d-4cd3-8391-4e8a140fbeec
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  5. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  6. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  8. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  9. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  10. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f4 key not working

2. why is my f4 key not working

3. f4 not working

4. f4 mute key not working,
  5. f4 key not working windows 10,
  6. my absoluet refercne f4 key not fuctioning,
  7. f4 key not functioning,
  8. fix f4 key,
  9. f4 key not working in excel,
  10. how do i get my f4 key to work,
  11. activate f4 key windows 10,