Windows 10: f6 light (audio mute) does not light up

Discus and support f6 light (audio mute) does not light up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; f6 light stopped lighting up. Is there a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dynasonic51, Sep 12, 2018.

1. f6 light (audio mute) does not light up

f6 light stopped lighting up. Is there a fix?

:)

Dynasonic51, Sep 12, 2018
  2. oliverrat Win User

F6 mute button light not working after latest Windows update

Hi, I have a HP laptop and the F6 mute button light is no longer working after the latest Windows 10 update. (its just the light, the mute function still works) Hp have no idea how to fix it. I have the latest audio driver. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

oliverrat, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade - Mute Light doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

Please answer these question to assist you better.

1. Is Mute function working correctly in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Also refer the link below.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...6-Mute-Key-Light-Now-not-working/td-p/3293221

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 12, 2018
  4. f6 light (audio mute) does not light up

mute button light

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, First of all I would suggest you to reinstall the audio drivers and see if it helps,

Secondly I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread and see it if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by Andre
    Da Costa

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

f6 light (audio mute) does not light up

1. f6 light (audio mute) does not light up - Similar Threads - light audio mute

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  4. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mute light wont turn off!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute light wont turn off!!: Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me my mute button light wont turn off i have a hp notebook an i recently took my battery out but then i put it back in but then when i turned the notebook on the mute button light wouldn't turn off??...
  6. The camera lights up but does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The camera lights up but does not work.: My camera on my laptop is not working and I am guessing this has happened since I upgraded to Win 10 but cannot be sure of that. My camera in the device manager shows as "SPCA 2082 PC Camera". When I open the camera app the led light comes on but I have almost blank screen...
  7. f6 mute button doesn't light up after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    f6 mute button doesn't light up after Windows updates: Simple fix, needs to be done after most updates: Open Device Manager > Sound Video and Game Controllers Right click on Realtek High Definition Audi Disable device, YES Enable device Works for me everytime....
  8. Mute button is not lighting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute button is not lighting: I am having a HP pc. I have updated it to the latest version. After that update, my mute button is working but the led is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-is-not-lighting/5e572a90-8a9d-4cd3-82a5-d114b587f63d
  9. battery Light not light up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery Light not light up.: my battery light not want to light up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-light-not-light-up/d474327c-2ca7-4480-ab52-d892ced580eb
  10. mute button light

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mute button light: HI; with MS latest updates, about 2 days ago, my light for my mute button does not go on. It simply, 'went out'. Any idea how I get it back on. THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mute-button-light/0226e152-45e2-404a-b986-480c49769418

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f6 light not working

2. hp mute button light not working windows 10

3. why laptop volume mute button not giving light

4. hp laptop mute light not working,
  5. Laptop sound button light not working,
  6. hp f6 light not working,
  7. Laptop sound mute button light not on,
  8. f6 mute botton is not lighting on laptop,
  9. Hardware fix mute button light inside,
  10. Turn on F6 light,
  11. Ho laptop mute button light no t working,