Windows 10: f8 key not working

Discus and support f8 key not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my camera wont enable f8 key. for some reason, after restarting once with the f8 key on the camera gets blocked it wouldnt work. its stuck disabled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aryank3, Jan 24, 2022.

1. aryank3 Win User

f8 key not working

my camera wont enable f8 key. for some reason, after restarting once with the f8 key on the camera gets blocked it wouldnt work. its stuck disabled, and even after several methods such as msconfig, cmd, and safe boot it still hasnt been fixed. this is pretty important for me since i am a student and if i cant switch on my camera it will be bad. please help methx

:)

aryank3, Jan 24, 2022

2. Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?

It was Option Two, step 4 (holding shift key while pressing restart) that worked.

CountryBumkin, Jan 24, 2022
  3. dunbarnl Win User
    F8 not working

dunbarnl, Jan 24, 2022
  4. f8 key not working

My F4 and F8 keys it's not working

On my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 530, system model :81H9, System SKU : LENOVO_MT_81H9_BU_idea_FM_YOGA 530-14ARR) My F4 and F8 keys it's not working. fn function assigned F4 is microphone and F8 keys for camera, it could working again after the update to the lastest
    windows (version 2004 (OS build 19041.264) but after restarting it doesn't work again

jeremigurusinga, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

f8 key not working

1. f8 key not working - Similar Threads - key working

2. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  3. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  6. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  7. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  8. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  9. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...