Windows 10: Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

Discus and support Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam i was told to install this Ive deleted it from my pc like i was told try to do the clean boot too but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenTerry1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. BenTerry1 Win User

Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

i was told to install this Ive deleted it from my pc like i was told try to do the clean boot too but hasn't worked either idk what to do

it starts after run as administrator and then stops and says this! please help i just bought fable 3 for steam! i feel like I've been scammed!

Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam d7b9f9b1-6815-4071-adaa-a58df765dc88?upload=true.png

:)

BenTerry1, Sep 28, 2020
  2. wisemonk Win User

Fable 3 and the xbox play

I have Re-Installed fable 3 games for windows live using the cd I bought a few years ago,

I have installed the client Games for windows live and signed in, (as apparently it could still connect to the network to play fable 3)

I then done some research and found out it runs through steam as well (fable 3 is not on steam or atleast any more)

I signed in the xbox live in windows 10 as normal created a short cut to add the games to the list and it still doesnt work.

I still keep getting the error that it cannot connect I have run in admin mode as well to see if that helps an no go, the xbox live recognizes that I have played it in the past in 2015 but this does me know good, any suggestions would be appreciated

wisemonk, Sep 28, 2020
  3. bobwalt Win User
    Will I be able to transfer money and weapons won in Fable: Coin Golf (a WP7 Game) to the STEAM release of Fable 3 for PC?

I am looking forward to Fable 3 for PC and I want to get Fable: Coin Golf for my WP7 phone so can win stuff and transfer it into Fable 3. I would much rather buy the Steam release of Fable 3 and I would like to know if Coin Golf will cooperate with it.
    Thanks!

Bob

bobwalt, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

Fable 2 for Steam

What will it take to get Microsoft to add Fable 2 to Steam? Many users including myself would really love to see this come to Steam and I'm sure Microsoft would get some extra profit by doing so.

JaceHunter, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam - Similar Threads - Fable loading lunching

2. Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam: Fable 1 and Fable Anniversary have been on Steam for awhile now but still no sign of Fable 2 or Fable 3. Please Microsoft Publishers add them to steam. The Fable games are my favorite games of all time and I really want to be able to play them on handheld. I will gladly pay...
  3. Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam: Fable 1 and Fable Anniversary have been on Steam for awhile now but still no sign of Fable 2 or Fable 3. Please Microsoft Publishers add them to steam. The Fable games are my favorite games of all time and I really want to be able to play them on handheld. I will gladly pay...
  4. Fable 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3: i Just bought Fable 3 and its saying xlive.dll is missing i downloaded the file and i put it in the destination specified and restated the computer and its still giving me that error i do i proceed please help...
  5. Fable 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fable 3: I have a retail-bought copy of Fable 3, Games for Windows Live PC DVD, not on steam, but aphysical copy with Microsoft Product Key. I'm currently running on Windows 10. What happened to Windows Live? I have searched high and low throughout the internet for solutions to the...
  6. FABLE 3 Cannot get past Splash screen, Not on Steam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FABLE 3 Cannot get past Splash screen, Not on Steam.: I tried the xlive dll for the Steam and it doesn't work. I have a PC cannot use a controller because of a handicap. That didn't work. I've been searching for a way to play it. I can find nothing that works. I paid good money for a game that I cannot seem to make work....
  7. Fable 3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fable 3 on Windows 10: Ok, so I recently purchased a physical copy of fable 3 to play on PC I quickly discovered that to install and run this game, you are required to install Games for Windows - LIVE which is currently outdated/unsupported. Through some research I found a potential fix -...
  8. Problem Playing Fable 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Playing Fable 3: I can't play fable 3 because it's not letting me log into microsoft live servers. I've seen this issue in a previous forum that was shut down without the issue being solved. Can we just not play it anymore? [Original Title: Fable 3]...
  9. Fable 3 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3 on PC: So I understand Microsoft live is no more. So how do I get to download all the add ons for Fable 3? Very disappointed that you essentially cut everyone off from this game when you closed live down, now i cannot open my game after swapping to windows 10 PC. Is there a...
  10. fable 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fable 3: I just bought Fable III today and I installed it and get the following window message: Games for Windows - LIVE must verify the release date of your game. Please make sure that your comupter is connected to the internet. No personal information will be sent to Microsoft....