Windows 10: Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Discus and support Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to install Fable 3 from disc on Windows 10 and getting the same error (as seen above). Some helpful info: The error occurs after the install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiniNut321, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Trying to install Fable 3 from disc on Windows 10 and getting the same error (as seen above). Some helpful info:

• The error occurs after the install being stuck on around 25% for a very long time (20 mins +).
    • I've tried running the setup application in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and also running as administrator but no help
    • My OS is up to date and I have 78GB of free space on the secondary drive which I am installing the game on
    • I'm using an external CD/DVD drive to install
    • I can provide log files if anyone thinks they can use them to help

If anyone has experienced this issue themself and/or knows how to fix it, your help would be much appreciated Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check) :)

Thanks in advance!

:)

MiniNut321, Jun 1, 2019

2. Need help with Cyclic Redundancy Check, "Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check).

O:Need help with Cyclic Redundancy Check.

I'm trying to download a game and in the middle of it it keeps saying "Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check) help please!

LaQuandaWilliams, Jun 1, 2019
  3. JManbd Win User
    Data Error - Cyclic Redundancy check

System Backup fail. message shows Data error (cyclic redundancy check) Error Code: 0x80070017

Please help.

Thankyou.

JManbd, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

pls help: CYCLIC REDUNDANCY CHECK ERROR

Use something like CrystalDiskInfo to check SMART on the drive, however if this is an older IDE drive, SMART might not be supported. Cyclic redundancy errors are almost always uncorrectable disk errors. I suspect that the drive is failing juding from the symptoms you described.

Aquinus, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

1. Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check) - Similar Threads - Fable III Install

2. cant install game on windows 11. Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install game on windows 11. Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]: When installing Nicktoons Racing PC on my laptop. It won't fully install when I chose Fully Install or Typical Install options, only Minimal Install. Some audio, and videos I belive are missing Should I get another copy of the game, Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]...
  3. cant install game on windows 11. Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install game on windows 11. Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]: When installing Nicktoons Racing PC on my laptop. It won't fully install when I chose Fully Install or Typical Install options, only Minimal Install. Some audio, and videos I belive are missing Should I get another copy of the game, Error Data error [cyclic redundancy check]...
  4. Disk drive cannot initialize: Data error cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk drive cannot initialize: Data error cyclic redundancy check: Hello !My relatively recent disk stopped working when trying to access files, it showed the error of the title, and now, it doesn't even have a letter assigned anymore. I've tried, using diskpart/disk manager to initialize the disk/format it, but the error kept showing up....
  5. Disk drive cannot initialize: Data error cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk drive cannot initialize: Data error cyclic redundancy check: Hello !My relatively recent disk stopped working when trying to access files, it showed the error of the title, and now, it doesn't even have a letter assigned anymore. I've tried, using diskpart/disk manager to initialize the disk/format it, but the error kept showing up....
  6. Disk drive cannot initialize: Data error cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. DiskPart error, Data error cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 News
    DiskPart error, Data error cyclic redundancy check: [ATTACH]While running the DiskPart on your computer, if you get an error saying DiskPart has encountered an error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check), here is how you can fix the issue. There could be various reasons why you are getting this error on your computer, and this...
  8. DISM restore health is on data error cyclic redundancy check

DISM restore health is on data error cyclic redundancy check: I need help, i was trying to fix the corrupted files i have, i used sfc /scannow but to no avail it failed, i tried using DISM but on restore health it always stops and tell me that data error cyclic redundancy check...
  9. Realtek high definition audio data error cyclic redundancy check

Realtek high definition audio data error cyclic redundancy check: So there was no sound when i went ahead to watch a movie on Movies & TV app and one of the windows workers told me to delete the Realtek Driver and told me that it will be reinstalled by windows after restarting the pc wchich it didn't and i dont have no more sound. I have...
  10. Cyclic redundancy check

Cyclic redundancy check: I'm running windows 10 home and I have an external hard drive Toshiba that I can not get it to format ,initialized an unallocated. I do find it in computer management as disk 3 but I can't run chkdsk /f ?drive/. How do I go about fixing this ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fable 3 cyclic redundancy error