Windows 10: FABLE!

Discus and support FABLE! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft should release the fable game editors/engines for 1 2 and 3 with a fable 2 pc port for steam. Also the early Fable Ego builds would be so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilBud710, Aug 23, 2019.

1. LilBud710 Win User

FABLE!

Microsoft should release the fable game editors/engines for 1 2 and 3 with a fable 2 pc port for steam. Also the early Fable Ego builds would be so amazing do it!!

:)

LilBud710, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Jace_Face Win User

Redeeming Code not working for Fable Legends

Hi

I've received a closed beta key for fable legends, and every time I to download/redeem the code, the following screen pops up and says "You are not logged in please login"

• I have made sure I was logged in with the same email that I've received the beta key on.
    • I've logged out logged back in.
    • Manually went to app store, redeem a code, clicked on the user on the top right sign out/sign in, reenter.
    • Restarted my computer.
    • Followed the step by step instructions on the Fable Site Forum for downloading and troubleshooting
    • Etc...

I'm just getting frustrated now. I don't know if it's the code or just the redemption program.

Jace_Face, Aug 23, 2019
  3. wisemonk Win User
    Fable 3 and the xbox play

I have Re-Installed fable 3 games for windows live using the cd I bought a few years ago,

I have installed the client Games for windows live and signed in, (as apparently it could still connect to the network to play fable 3)

I then done some research and found out it runs through steam as well (fable 3 is not on steam or atleast any more)

I signed in the xbox live in windows 10 as normal created a short cut to add the games to the list and it still doesnt work.

I still keep getting the error that it cannot connect I have run in admin mode as well to see if that helps an no go, the xbox live recognizes that I have played it in the past in 2015 but this does me know good, any suggestions would be appreciated

wisemonk, Aug 23, 2019
  4. FABLE!

Fable 3 failed to install

Hello Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting cyclic redundancy error while installing Fable 3 on your system.

I would suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer website.

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select (previous windows) operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

FABLE!

1. FABLE! - Similar Threads - FABLE

2. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  3. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  4. Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam: Fable 1 and Fable Anniversary have been on Steam for awhile now but still no sign of Fable 2 or Fable 3. Please Microsoft Publishers add them to steam. The Fable games are my favorite games of all time and I really want to be able to play them on handheld. I will gladly pay...
  5. Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fable 2 and Fable 3 on Steam: Fable 1 and Fable Anniversary have been on Steam for awhile now but still no sign of Fable 2 or Fable 3. Please Microsoft Publishers add them to steam. The Fable games are my favorite games of all time and I really want to be able to play them on handheld. I will gladly pay...
  6. Fable 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3: i Just bought Fable 3 and its saying xlive.dll is missing i downloaded the file and i put it in the destination specified and restated the computer and its still giving me that error i do i proceed please help...
  7. GWFL - Live Install, Fable III Windows 10 Win 7 Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GWFL - Live Install, Fable III Windows 10 Win 7 Compatibility: Hi there!So I am trying to get Fable III PC to work and I was told to update my Games for Windows Market Place and when I go to install it, it gives me this error. My internet is fine. It has been fine for months and my speed test was perfect. So basically what I need is to...
  8. Fable 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fable 3: I have a retail-bought copy of Fable 3, Games for Windows Live PC DVD, not on steam, but aphysical copy with Microsoft Product Key. I'm currently running on Windows 10. What happened to Windows Live? I have searched high and low throughout the internet for solutions to the...
  9. Fable 3, Games for Windows Live, PC DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3, Games for Windows Live, PC DVD: I purchased this game 26.JUN.2011 when it first came out. I have the original boxed PC DVD with product key and would like to play it. It seems you have discontinued Windows Live, so how do I play my game? Devin Noffsinger 417 332-7740 *** Email address is removed for...
  10. Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam: Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam i was told to install this Ive deleted it from my pc like i was told try to do the clean boot too but hasn't worked either idk what to do it starts after run as administrator and then stops and says this! please help i just bought...