Windows 10: FABLE!

Discus and support FABLE! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft should release the fable game editors/engines for 1 2 and 3 with a fable 2 pc port for steam. Also the early Fable Ego builds would be so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilBud710, Aug 23, 2019.

1. LilBud710 Win User

FABLE!

Microsoft should release the fable game editors/engines for 1 2 and 3 with a fable 2 pc port for steam. Also the early Fable Ego builds would be so amazing do it!!

:)

LilBud710, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Jace_Face Win User

Redeeming Code not working for Fable Legends

Hi

I've received a closed beta key for fable legends, and every time I to download/redeem the code, the following screen pops up and says "You are not logged in please login"

• I have made sure I was logged in with the same email that I've received the beta key on.
    • I've logged out logged back in.
    • Manually went to app store, redeem a code, clicked on the user on the top right sign out/sign in, reenter.
    • Restarted my computer.
    • Followed the step by step instructions on the Fable Site Forum for downloading and troubleshooting
    • Etc...

I'm just getting frustrated now. I don't know if it's the code or just the redemption program.

Jace_Face, Aug 23, 2019
  3. wisemonk Win User
    Fable 3 and the xbox play

I have Re-Installed fable 3 games for windows live using the cd I bought a few years ago,

I have installed the client Games for windows live and signed in, (as apparently it could still connect to the network to play fable 3)

I then done some research and found out it runs through steam as well (fable 3 is not on steam or atleast any more)

I signed in the xbox live in windows 10 as normal created a short cut to add the games to the list and it still doesnt work.

I still keep getting the error that it cannot connect I have run in admin mode as well to see if that helps an no go, the xbox live recognizes that I have played it in the past in 2015 but this does me know good, any suggestions would be appreciated

wisemonk, Aug 23, 2019
  4. FABLE!

Fable 3 failed to install

Hello Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting cyclic redundancy error while installing Fable 3 on your system.

I would suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer website.

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select (previous windows) operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

FABLE!

1. FABLE! - Similar Threads - FABLE

2. Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable III Install - Data error (cyclic redundancy check): Trying to install Fable 3 from disc on Windows 10 and getting the same error (as seen above). Some helpful info: The error occurs after the install being stuck on around 25% for a very long time (20 mins +). I've tried running the setup application in compatibility mode for...
  3. fable 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fable 3: I just bought Fable III today and I installed it and get the following window message: Games for Windows - LIVE must verify the release date of your game. Please make sure that your comupter is connected to the internet. No personal information will be sent to Microsoft....
  4. Free with W10 - Fable Legends. RPG or WTF?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free with W10 - Fable Legends. RPG or WTF?: So while Fable Legends doesn't come preinstalled with W10, MS is saying that it will be free to W10 users (free PC game only on W10). They're also saying it's an RPG like its predecessors. However, every preview I've seen shows something completely different. It's seems to...