Windows 10: Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

Discus and support Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cognus, Dec 25, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19"
    Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department".

This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way adjustable stand, does not have terrific speakers [but far better than any of my laptops], does not have VGA or DVI inputs [don't need], but the display, the options, the setup, the ease of "getting it right" and the bonus of having auxiliary functions [CATV, other devices, etc] - i can't beat it anywhere near the price.

Matte [non-glossy-non-reflective] surface, highly tolerant viewing angles, crisp image. Viewing angles are IPS grade - they don't call this panel IPS but I"m hard pressed to see any distinction. I also have a Samsung 24" IPS HDTV which is one of their highest-rated models per reviews. The Insignia is every bit as good, picture-wise,, and far easier to setup and get a good image [the Samsung is awful in that regard - way too much work and it is finicky, shifting image values dramatically based on input, and VERY hard to get right with a laptop via-hdmi].
    I actually think the Insignia may be a little better on sound but that may be because of how I have it sitting.

So if you're needing an extra, very lightweight, very low power consumption and highly attractive display, i reco.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia...&skuId=9215028

:)

cognus, Dec 25, 2015

2. Wich phone would you go for N79, N85, N96 or 5800 XM?

bang for the buck, i'd go for the 5800...

if you are looking just for a seconf phone, definitely 5800...

friedbrains, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Trgovec Win User
    5800 notification light speed

Something_Good has a point there. Sometimes the little flasing light can get overlooked... shame on you Nokia Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck :) Just kidding... It gives a decent bang for a buck Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck :p

Trgovec, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

1. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck - Similar Threads - Fabulous Monitor bang

2. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through: Yesterday I had purchased 1000 V-Bucks through the microsoft store. It is showing that I have Purchased V-Bucks three times from my bank account. Only one is showing up on my microsoft account and i have waited over nine hours for it to come through, I play on my PC, and i...
  3. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  4. Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor: My monitor is stuck on wallpaper ! In other words it will not give me the option to log in like it usually does . I've unplugged it and plugged it back in , I've rebooted the computer ??? What else can I do ?...
  5. Device Manager bangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager bangs: Hi, I have a couple of Device Manager bangs that I can't resolve. The first is "Microsoft Generic IPMI Compliant Device"and the second is Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) On the IPMI issue, the Device Status is "The device cannot start (Code 10)....
  6. Monitor

Monitor: Im having an issue detecting a monitor im trying to add on my computer i have used the wire's to connect them and the monitor turns on but I can find the option to detect the display on any settings even when I right click on the home i cant find an option to edit displays...
  7. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...
  8. Monitor

Monitor: My monitor is a Hannspree XM but the monitor in Control Panel shows it as a PnP. How do I change it? Appreciate your assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/monitor/e69e286d-f05a-4f65-a3a7-3df80c53d471
  9. Fabulous

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fabulous: Came across this in an email this morning NASA’s Eyes for all who follow this stuff. 92784
  10. Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...: If you're eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 10, I encourage you to make sure that you grab it while you can, because once that temporary offer expires, Windows will be as expensive as ever. And if you need a copy of Windows 10 and you're not eligible for the free...