Windows 10: Face and voice swap software

Discus and support Face and voice swap software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 951Michael, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Face and voice swap software

Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video.

Many Thanks!

951Michael, Oct 16, 2021
  2. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 16, 2021
  3. KCav45 Win User
    Voice Recorder Crashes

I would like to compare the performance of different software running on the same hardware.

On one SSD I would like to install
    • Google Chrome and Microsoft Windows Professional Pus 2010. I have a license for Office 10.
    • I would like to run the free edition of Google Drive configured to sync with my Android cell phone and transfer both videos and still images wirelessly when I say go.
    • I would like to run the free edition of Microsoft OneDrive and backup my System partition to it separately from my Data drive.
    • I would like to store my Music library on One Drive

Maybe its time to make a Clean Install.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder where this user name came from. I didn’t create it.

Face and voice swap software [​IMG]

KCav45, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Face and voice swap software

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Thema:

Face and voice swap software

1. Face and voice swap software - Similar Threads - Face voice swap

2. Windows Hello Face Software Driver Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Software Driver Fails: since the update of window11, windows hello failed in my PCSystem - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID 411 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  3. Facing issue while installing autocad software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  4. Face and voice swap software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  5. Voice Modifier Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Modifier Software: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  6. Windows Hello face software recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello face software recognition: Hi in the last 2 weeks my recognition login has failed , telling me there was a problem and I have had to use my PIN instead. I have not been able to remove it as an option either. Looking in Device manager I found this. [ATTACH] The driver i am using seems to be the...
  7. Windows Hello Face Scanning Software NOT Secure

Windows Hello Face Scanning Software NOT Secure: I am using a Windows surface pro 4. The default login method is using the Windows Hello face unlock. However the same is NOT secure as me AND my son are both able to log in using the face unlock software even though only my face is registered....
  8. Voice chat software destroys all audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice chat software destroys all audio: Immediately upon entering any voice chat software, all audio on my PC "breaks." My microphone stops detecting any sound, and my speakers stop making any sound. The only way to get audio back is restarting my computer. After restarting, I can check my microphone in the sound...
  9. Windows Hello Face not working after GPU swap

Windows Hello Face not working after GPU swap: I have a Logitech Brio webcam for my desktop which I bought specifically for its ability to do Hello Face. It has been working well until my GPU card died. I removed it and started to use the onboard video until I could replace it. Windows Hello stopped working when the...
  10. Voice Activation Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Activation Software: I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find it or how to use it. Help?...