Windows 10: Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

Discus and support Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Facebook games not working on Chrome or Edge saying WebGL not supported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YanetteSchimmelfennig, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

Facebook games not working on Chrome or Edge saying WebGL not supported

:)

YanetteSchimmelfennig, Apr 29, 2021
  2. StefanM Win User

WebGL Insights book now available for free

Hit the link on GITHUB, not the one that reads 51 bucks *Roll Eyes Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome :rolleyes:

Source: OpenGL News Archives

StefanM, Apr 29, 2021
  3. how to download webgl for facebook gameroom

Which web browser are you currently using? Microsoft Edge doesn't support WebGL, so you will need to use a supported browser such as Chrome that has WebGL support built in.

Andre for Directly, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

how to download webgl for facebook gameroom

cant play most games without webgl and need help to download on chrome or ?

tamragallian, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

1. Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome - Similar Threads - Face Book games

2. Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge: In both Edge and Chrome browsers, when I click on a drop down menu, the list is unresponsive for several seconds before I can scroll down the list. After scrolling for a few seconds, the list will become unresponsive again. For example, a dropdown list of the 50 states or a...
  3. Chrome book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome book: I keep hearing there is a way to run Windows on Chrome book but have not found it. Ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-book/7304202d-64d9-4a34-a970-be05f74ee79e
  4. Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome: Hi, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10 in S mode, which I converted out of now have Windows 10 Home. The borders of some buttons to click look weird on this computer. Please see the photos below. The bottom line of the Continue looks disrupted, almost dotted on the...
  5. Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible: Using this old Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop that was upgraded to 10 years ago and was kept current. Tonight, while in Chrome I decided to restart the machine. The reboot gave me one of those Microsoft screens that indicated it had probably gone to a newer version of 10....
  6. my face book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my face book: My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-face-book/a2123143-5371-40a9-ba8c-88c3afcfd9cb
  7. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  8. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...
  9. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...
  10. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....