Windows 10: Face Book.

Discus and support Face Book. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaggiCrowston-Boaler, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Face Book.

I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in huge print. Nor am I able to access the FB chat facility. I'm disabled. I can't often get far from home under my own steam. Thus, the Internet - & FB in particular- has been my window on the world at large. It's so frustrating not to be able to respond to messages, or to be able to chat.

:)

MaggiCrowston-Boaler, Oct 21, 2018

2. Face Book application for N-900

Dear All,

Pls suggest me how to get a face book application for N-900 where i can be online always and can access my posts, photos, etc directly from screen itself. (not the login WAP version)

White_Tiger---01, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Florio Win User
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Face Book.

face book close abruptly

Hi Salim,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to assist you better.

• What happens when you access Facebook through other browsers?

• Are you facing an issue when using other sites in Google Chrome browser?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes to the Google Chrome settings prior to the issue?

If you are facing an issue in assessing the Facebook through Google Chrome browser then I suggest you to contact the Google support team and check. As the team over there could provide you better assistance with this issue.

Hope it helps. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Face Book.

1. Face Book. - Similar Threads - Face Book

2. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  3. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  4. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...: I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face recognition and it Isn't work and showed "something happen in your pin reset pin" and also i can't recall my security question properly. What do i do? How could i get the password...
  6. I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...

I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...: I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face recognition and it Isn't work and showed "something happen in your pin reset pin" and also i can't recall my security question properly. What do i do? How could i get the password...
  7. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  8. Face Book download to desktop

Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  9. I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.: Please someone try and give me an answer. I can't connect to face book and wondering why. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.Thank you...
  10. I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.

I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.: Please someone try and give me an answer. I can't connect to face book and wondering why. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.Thank you...