Windows 10: Face Hello - Sign in

Discus and support Face Hello - Sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just purchased a Logitech C920s Pro Webcam and was curious how I can use it to sign into my computer running Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MatthewLorentz1, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Face Hello - Sign in

I just purchased a Logitech C920s Pro Webcam and was curious how I can use it to sign into my computer running Windows 10?

:)

MatthewLorentz1, Dec 25, 2019

2. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Face Hello - Sign in [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 25, 2019
  4. No Face Win User

Face Hello - Sign in

No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello

Just bought an Asus Q525, OS: Windows 10. Windows Hello should have "Face" sign in, but mine does not. I can sign in with fingerprint, PIN, password and picture password - but . Any ideas why this is, and can it be fixed? If so, how? Thanks.

No Face, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Face Hello - Sign in

1. Face Hello - Sign in - Similar Threads - Face Hello Sign

2. Lost Hello Face sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Hello Face sign in.: I inadvertently deleted the Hello Face files and drivers in the biometrics folder of my Win 11 desktop while I was trying to install my Razer Kiyo X camera and use facial recognition sign in. How can I restore them?...
  3. Lost Hello Face sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Hello Face sign in.: I inadvertently deleted the Hello Face files and drivers in the biometrics folder of my Win 11 desktop while I was trying to install my Razer Kiyo X camera and use facial recognition sign in. How can I restore them?...
  4. Windows Hello Face Sign In Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello Face Sign In Broken: I have a Surface Laptop 3 and Windows Hello Face Sign-in was working fine. Until a couple of days ago, I switched to a Local PC account instead of a Microsoft Account, and Windows Hello stopped working. A message popped up in Settings for Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello...
  5. windows hello face sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello face sign in: Turning on my computer I get: " before you set up a windows hello you have to do a pin" window If I go to settings Windows hello set up I get this: "It looks like you've already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other account,...
  6. Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option

Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option: So I added another microsoft account and my Windows Hello Face doesn't work. It shows up as unavailable and when I turn my laptop on, it says "Something went wrong. Please sign in with your pin." Also, I can't remove it....
  7. Sign-in Options windows Hello face

Sign-in Options windows Hello face: "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" why this message?? And is there any solution to it?? HP Laptop 15-bs0xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-windows-hello-face/41617f6d-7a44-4156-91b0-7090c1fa8fc9
  8. windows hello face sign in

windows hello face sign in: I have a problem now most of you said to remove the windows helo option and restore it but I didn't see the remove button on that my version is windows it says my windows edition is windows 10 pro and be safe from corona the virus....
  9. sign in with windows hello face

sign in with windows hello face: Recently there was a window update in my laptop and after that new feature of windows hello face came up. When I tried to setup the face it is saying "This option is unavailable" and "We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face". Please help with this issue....
  10. No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello: Just bought an Asus Q525, OS: Windows 10. Windows Hello should have "Face" sign in, but mine does not. I can sign in with fingerprint, PIN, password and picture password - but . Any ideas why this is, and can it be fixed? If so, how? Thanks. 109834