Windows 10: Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds

Discus and support Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, I just got a new Dell XPS 13 laptop with Face ID as a login option, which I love. However, I have noticed that when I am not in the room, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sampcarroll, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds

Hey there,

I just got a new Dell XPS 13 laptop with Face ID as a login option, which I love. However, I have noticed that when I am not in the room, I keep hearing the notification sound for the Face ID attempting to recognize a face and failing. When I check the computer, the screen is black (sleeping). Does anyone know how to turn off the sound notifications for that feature?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/sampcarroll
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sampcarroll, Jun 6, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 7, 2020
  3. hughhardy Win User
    face id login is not working

hello ,

my face id login was working but now will not allow me to login .

the computer says it cant find the camera compatible and cant open the camera . annoying as it's a good way to login

how do i fix this please?

hughhardy, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds

1. Face ID Login Screen Keeps Making Sounds - Similar Threads - Face Login Screen

2. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  3. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  4. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pin and face ID reset

Pin and face ID reset: I have a bootable external SSD with Ubuntu 22.04. Whenever I log in to Windows after booting and shutting down my laptop from the SSD with Ubuntu, my Windows Hello pin and face ID are forgotten and my time is always changed. I'm not understanding what the issue exactly is....
  6. Face id and Pin is not working -cannot login to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face id and Pin is not working -cannot login to windows 11: Hi, I am using windows 11 home, my face id and pin are not workingit used to work fine before recent updates and if i try to go with setup pin option, it requires internet, and my internet today is not working due to winter freeze in Dallas. How do I login to my newly bought...
  7. Face id and Pin is not working -cannot login to windows 11

Face id and Pin is not working -cannot login to windows 11: Hi, I am using windows 11 home, my face id and pin are not workingit used to work fine before recent updates and if i try to go with setup pin option, it requires internet, and my internet today is not working due to winter freeze in Dallas. How do I login to my newly bought...
  8. face ID not working?

face ID not working?: Face ID has stopped working for almost a year. I have tried to set it up again but it says "unavailable". can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-id-not-working/e1c943fe-06b7-43c2-a425-3850692e310b
  9. Face ID on window 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face ID on window 10: Is it possible to have an alternative face ID without creating another account? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-id-on-window-10/693a3f83-8c78-445f-9a6c-599c69b50058
  10. face id login is not working

face id login is not working: hello , my face id login was working but now will not allow me to login . the computer says it cant find the camera compatible and cant open the camera . annoying as it's a good way to login how do i fix this please?...