Windows 10: Face login not working on windows laptop

Discus and support Face login not working on windows laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After my most recent windows update, the face login on my Windows 10 Pro laptop stopped working. I tried going into settings to use 'improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pje3953, Sep 21, 2022.

1. pje3953 Win User

Face login not working on windows laptop

After my most recent windows update, the face login on my Windows 10 Pro laptop stopped working. I tried going into settings to use 'improve recognition'. When I do that, the red light starts blinking like the camera is looking for me, but it never finds me. I assume this is the same problem that is causing the login issue. Any ideas how to fix this? I checked the device driver for the camera and it appears to have the latest version.Thanks.

:)

pje3953, Sep 21, 2022
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Windows fails to load the face login.

Hi Microsoft,

I have noticed the following issue:

• Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login.
    • Camera is working.
    • The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts.
    Kindly fix this.

Toughgamer3, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Nemix Win User

How's the new face login feature?

Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good?

I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature with Lenovo laptops since Windows 7 and find very convenient on good lighting conditions.

Can Windows 10 have several methods for login? Example face login, password and picture password?

Nemix, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Face login not working on windows laptop - Similar Threads - Face login working

2. Face login not working on windows laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face login not working on windows laptop: After my most recent windows update, the face login on my Windows 10 Pro laptop stopped working. I tried going into settings to use 'improve recognition'. When I do that, the red light starts blinking like the camera is looking for me, but it never finds me. I assume this is...
  3. Face login not working on windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face login not working on windows laptop: After my most recent windows update, the face login on my Windows 10 Pro laptop stopped working. I tried going into settings to use 'improve recognition'. When I do that, the red light starts blinking like the camera is looking for me, but it never finds me. I assume this is...
  4. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  5. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  6. Hello Face not working at login

7. Windows Hello Face login not working

Windows Hello Face login not working: After the last update, my Windows Hello Face login stopped working. It says "It's currently unavailable...We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". I have a Surface Laptop 3 with AMD and the face login worked flawlessly until now. How do I fix it?...
  8. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  9. face recognition login no longer works

face recognition login no longer works: After the latest updates to my Dell Inspiron 15 the face recognition login no longer works. The red dots no longer flash at the login screen. It also stopped working a couple of updates ago, then worked again, then stopped working at the most recent update at the end of...
  10. face id login is not working

face id login is not working: hello , my face id login was working but now will not allow me to login . the computer says it cant find the camera compatible and cant open the camera . annoying as it's a good way to login how do i fix this please?...