Windows 10: face recinition has stopped working

Discus and support face recinition has stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My face recognition to start my computer has stopped working now asking me for a pin number which I have no idea is. Using Windows 10 183457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grantrich, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Grantrich Win User

face recinition has stopped working

My face recognition to start my computer has stopped working now asking me for a pin number which I have no idea is. Using Windows 10

:)

Grantrich, Aug 5, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2021
  4. face recinition has stopped working

Windows 10 Mail has stopped working

Hi Tony,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with accessing your emails.

From the above description, I understand, you can get into your Outlook.com account and access your emails in web based interface Outlook.com

• As you mentioned, "My Windows 10 Mail has stopped working", do you mean Windows 10 Mail App?

• Do you see any error message?

• The account you are facing issues with, is that the only and primary account configured in Windows 10 Mail App or it is an additional account?
    If additional account, then I suggest
    remove the account and reconfigure it, and check the behavior. This doesn’t delete the original account or messages—you’ll still be able to get to them through a browser.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

(Also applicable for Windows 10)

I also suggest you to go to People.Live.com
    and check if you are able to access your contacts from web based interface.

Please keep us updated with the status of the issue, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

face recinition has stopped working

1. face recinition has stopped working - Similar Threads - face recinition has

2. face recognition has stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    face recognition has stopped working: My face recognition to start my computer has stopped working now asking me for a pin number which I have no idea is. Using Windows 10 183457
  3. Hello Face stop working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face stop working: After update camera doesn't work with Hello Face device. Have Device ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem142.inf Class Guid: {53d29ef7-377c-4d14-864b-eb3a85769359} Service: WUDFRd Lower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x15...
  4. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  5. Windows Hello Face stopped working

Windows Hello Face stopped working: I have a surface pro 7. I switched back to windows stable build from windows developer preview and now windows hello face cant be configured " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello". the camera works on all other applications and so I'm sure it not the...
  6. window hello face stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window hello face stopped working: I have surface laptop 3, Initially the window hello face was working fine but once I updated my laptop it stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-face-stopped-working/89b4cd4f-5521-462f-ba29-116fb4826822
  7. Windows Hello Face Stopped Working

Windows Hello Face Stopped Working: I bought the surface laptop 3 back in November and hello face was working great. Then one day in February when I open my laptop, it asked for my pin and the the hello face option was no longer listed. In the settings for Hello Face, I get a message saying "This option is...
  8. Windows Hello Face stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello Face stopped working: After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera...
  9. face recognition stops working

face recognition stops working: Face recognition became very unreliable, for no reason that I can see. Sometimes it works, but more often, it does not. I have to wait for a long time until it gives up and I can enter the PIN. I tried to delete my recognition information and started again, but this did not...
  10. Face Sign-In Option Stopped Working

Face Sign-In Option Stopped Working: facial recognition sign-in worked well until about a week or so ago.... checked account settings, and under sign-in options (windows hello), it says "face and fingerprint recognition are not available on this device"... the only thing I did after experiencing this was to...