Windows 10: Face recognition and finger print stop.

Discus and support Face recognition and finger print stop. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Face recognition and finger print stop on all users when enroll in Domain. server: windows server 2019.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HaririHadi, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Face recognition and finger print stop.

Face recognition and finger print stop on all users when enroll in Domain.

server: windows server 2019.

:)

HaririHadi, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

Face recognition and finger print stop. face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

Face recognition and finger print stop. face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 12, 2020
  4. AMP57 Win User

Face recognition and finger print stop.

Face recognition not working.

face recognition is not working but finger print is working in my windows 10

Original title: face recognition

Moved from Insider

AMP57, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Face recognition and finger print stop.

1. Face recognition and finger print stop. - Similar Threads - Face recognition finger

2. Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...: I must have not scanned one of my fingers from enough angles when I first set it up. My other fingers seem to work fine, but one that I need to use sometimes usually fails. I try "Add a finger" but after several scans it fails because it says correctly that it's too similar...
  3. Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...: I must have not scanned one of my fingers from enough angles when I first set it up. My other fingers seem to work fine, but one that I need to use sometimes usually fails. I try "Add a finger" but after several scans it fails because it says correctly that it's too similar...
  4. Finger print reader and Face Recognition not working - HP ZBook Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finger print reader and Face Recognition not working - HP ZBook Laptop: HiI can't setup Face recognition or Fingerprint scanner.It says it can't find a compatible camera or fingerprint scanner.My laptop spec:HP ZBook 15 G31RQ34ES#AK8Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2OS Build 19044.2130I have updated everything, including BIOS, to latest versions, Both...
  5. Finger print reader and Face Recognition not working - HP ZBook Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finger print reader and Face Recognition not working - HP ZBook Laptop: HiI can't setup Face recognition or Fingerprint scanner.It says it can't find a compatible camera or fingerprint scanner.My laptop spec:HP ZBook 15 G31RQ34ES#AK8Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2OS Build 19044.2130I have updated everything, including BIOS, to latest versions, Both...
  6. Finger print reader and Face Recognition not working - HP ZBook Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. face recognition has stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    face recognition has stopped working: My face recognition to start my computer has stopped working now asking me for a pin number which I have no idea is. Using Windows 10 183457
  8. face recognition stops working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face recognition stops working: Face recognition became very unreliable, for no reason that I can see. Sometimes it works, but more often, it does not. I have to wait for a long time until it gives up and I can enter the PIN. I tried to delete my recognition information and started again, but this did not...
  9. Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.: I have an older HP ProBook 4730s with camera and fingerprint recogition device. Since downloading Windows 10 when I open the Settings window and look at the sign-in options I no longer have the fingerprint option available. I wanted to download Windows Hello but I haven't...
  10. face recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    face recognition: My face Recognition was uninstalled by a microsoft tech, how do I reinstall it???????????? I have windows 10 and it has worked since I bought my computer and just stopped. It said camera could not be turned on before he uninstalled it. All my setting were on. I spend over an...