Windows 10: FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Discus and support FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm using an Hp Envy x360 convertible 15m-bp0xx . Face recognition stopped working right after I updated the windows 10. First it was functioning well... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbubakarMmadi, May 8, 2020.

1. FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

I'm using an Hp Envy x360 convertible 15m-bp0xx . Face recognition stopped working right after I updated the windows 10. First it was functioning well but right after i did an update the camera sensors which scan the face stopped functioning But the camera itself just turn's on as if i want to set up face recognition but it doesn't scan my face. what do I do to resolve this problem ?

i tried resolving this problem through updating the windows at the settings it never worked . i tried using group policy editor by enabling the biometrics ,and restarting the PC never worked. Tried updating the biometrics drivers through device manager was just another wastage of time .even tried the rolling back of the camera drivers ,no luck at all .now i have no option on what to do

:)

AbubakarMmadi, May 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, May 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, May 8, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Face recognition not working.

Hi,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. One factor is outdated drivers for the camera. To isolate the
    issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Does face recognition works perfectly before?

• Have you checked for the latest driver update available on your manufacturer's website?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 8, 2020
Thema:

FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

1. FACE RECOGNITION NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE - Similar Threads - FACE RECOGNITION WORKING

2. Face recognition does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face recognition does not work: Hello, recently I can't login with face recognition anymore. Windows also asks for a pincode. When I go to the procedure to make a pincode, Windows thereafter says there is a mistake, please try it later. I've tried many times but the problem is still there. Can somebody help...
  3. Face recognition does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face recognition does not work: Hello, recently I can't login with face recognition anymore. Windows also asks for a pincode. When I go to the procedure to make a pincode, Windows thereafter says there is a mistake, please try it later. I've tried many times but the problem is still there. Can somebody help...
  4. Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working after Windows Update: Updated some recent updates on Windows - 2023-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5031323 updated and installed on 11-10-20232023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354 updated...
  5. Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working after Windows Update: Updated some recent updates on Windows - 2023-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5031323 updated and installed on 11-10-20232023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354 updated...
  6. Hello Face Recognition - Camera stops working with Face Recognition after windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face Recognition - Camera stops working with Face Recognition after windows update: I have a Windows Surface, the camera works with zoom and teams and taking pictures, however after a recent update it stopped working with facial recognition. It will not allow me to remove facial recognition and is grayed out in the settings under account.I'm running windows...
  7. camera not working for face recognition

camera not working for face recognition: here there my camera isn't working for face recognition only i don't what it wrong i have tried everything at this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/how-to-fix-face-recognition-cannot-open-camera/c76574a5-a354-4d26-882e-7f57b8f0f115....
  8. face recognition not working to sign in

face recognition not working to sign in: Face recognition stopped working on Surface Pro 4. Login screen always tells me to login with PIN. Then I choose password option and that works. I have gone to Settings->Account->Sign-in Options. That tells me Windows Hello Face is not currently available. I click on "learn...
  9. Following a Windows update, my Face Recognition is not working

Following a Windows update, my Face Recognition is not working: The error message is "Couldn't turn on camera, please sign in with pin. Otherwise, the camera is working OK. Lenovo Desktop Model:F0D00021US Operating System Windows 10 (64-bit)...
  10. face recognition not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    face recognition not working: Hello I purchased my surface pro 4 last year in september from USA and curently i am in india and recently my windows crashed and had to reinstall windows 10. now i am unable to use face recognition with my new windows 10. Can anybody help me with the same. Thanks...