Windows 10: Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart

Discus and support Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have searched hundreds of topics in the internet but I can't find any solution for this, if I run wsreset.exe and restart windows Facebook App... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Diogo M. S. M. Amorim, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart

I have searched hundreds of topics in the internet but I can't find any solution for this, if I run wsreset.exe and restart windows Facebook App starts, if I shutdown it doesn't. Please if there's someone out there I really need help...I am also having some problems with other software that should start with windows but I had to put a shortcut in shell:startup to get it to run

:)

Diogo M. S. M. Amorim, Jun 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart

computer will not shutdown or restart.

Try clearing page file at shutdown:
    CAUTION: This dramatically slows down shutdown times but hopefully it solves your problem.
    ImageShack - Deleted photo

spearman914, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart

1. Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart - Similar Threads - Facebok doesn't start

2. Disallow shutdown and enable restart only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disallow shutdown and enable restart only: How to disallow shutdown and enable restart option only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disallow-shutdown-and-enable-restart-only/c3d057ed-2dd4-454f-9c2a-a6ca1f3a2d5c
  3. Disallow shutdown and enable restart only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disallow shutdown and enable restart only: How to disallow shutdown and enable restart option only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disallow-shutdown-and-enable-restart-only/c3d057ed-2dd4-454f-9c2a-a6ca1f3a2d5c
  4. Shutdown/start vs restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown/start vs restart...: what is the disparity in time duration for a shutdown/wait 20 sec./restarting @ 45 seconds, and restarting via WinKey+X/U/R @ 2 mins & 20+ secs In both cases no apps opened, of course. Clean slate and includes login....
  5. Shutdown/start vs restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown/start vs restart...: what is the disparity in time duration for a shutdown/wait 20 sec./restarting @ 45 seconds, and restarting via WinKey+X/U/R @ 2 mins & 20+ secs In both cases no apps opened, of course. Clean slate and includes login....
  6. Shutdown/start vs restart...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Computer not responding to Restart or Shutdown via Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer not responding to Restart or Shutdown via Start Menu: Can someone help me out and can we figure out why Windows would not respond to a shut down or restart? I had toi push the power button. Can someone help me figure it out please I am currently running this. Please respond with any info so I can learn about my PC. Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown or restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't shutdown or restart: Hi, I usually do hibernate my PC until I have recently noticed the problem that my PC is not shutting down or restarts, no matter whatever ways I tried. It goes to display like "Shutting Down"or "Restarting" and then it stalls. I have kept it for hours, but no change, which...
  9. my computer doesn't shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer doesn't shutdown: Hi, i have a problem with shutting down If i click on shutdown button in start, windows saying: shutting down. g.exe prevents shutdown i clicked shutdown again. I see black screen on monitor. After 1 minute computer is still on. And after 3 minutes pc himself turn on...
  10. Computer can't shutdown or sleep, only restart.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer can't shutdown or sleep, only restart.: Hey guys. I hope someone here can help me with my current problem on my desktop. Whenever I try to shutdown my computer the montior shuts off and my drives stops after a few seconds, but my fans and LEDs keeps running. I've tried to do all the suggestions from My Laptop...