Windows 10: Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

Discus and support Facebook and Gmail log-in issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennethRothschild, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc...

It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there something I have to do to make this go away?

Thanks,

Kenneth

:)

KennethRothschild, Mar 17, 2019

2. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 17, 2019
  4. eddyq Win User

Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off?

Facebook and Gmail log-in issues [​IMG]

eddyq, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

1. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues - Similar Threads - Facebook Gmail log

2. Facebook log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  3. Facebook log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  4. Can't log in to Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  5. Can't log in to Facebook

Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  6. GMAIL LOG ON

GMAIL LOG ON: I AM ALWAYS ASKED TO SIGN IN WHENEVER I LOG ON TO GMAIL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-log-on/73ab76ae-ec06-4b30-bf44-f3b68ab4e68d
  7. Facebook issue

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook issue: I know this is app related - but a bit stuck where to go for help. On W10 I access FB via Firefox For past couple of week I have been unable to attach any pictures to Facebook .... Firefox 48.02 Also as a test tried MS Edge - same fault I get a moving bar that looks like...
  8. facebook log in

in Browsers and Email
    facebook log in: I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know If I accidently hit something. Any help would be appreciated! I have an asus model D553S if that helps at all. 61667
  9. Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

in Browsers and Email
    Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....: When I log into my Gmail account it gets save somewhere. Then when I try to log into my YouTube account I get a message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more" Every time until I...
  10. Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in: I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off? [img] 32276