Windows 10: Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps

Discus and support Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our internal team discovered a photo API bug that may have affected people who used Facebook Login and granted permission to third-party apps to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps

Source: https://developers.facebook.com/blog...photo-api-bug/

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

Source: Fixing a bug in our Account Activity API

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Facebook App Developer any one?

Hi,

I've created one facebook that APP that generates an Image and list downs the friends on it. It is working fine except "tagging" the friends.

I tried using both the Legacy Rest API and Graph API, it doesn't works

If anyone of you have recently used tagging feature then please help me out.

I can't seem to findout any solution. (Doing the code part right I think)

Thanks!

smartali89, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps - Similar Threads - Facebook API bug

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  6. third party sofware and microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party sofware and microsoft apps: Have you heard the one about Microsoft Windows 10 updates making third party software unusable and even some of their own apps no longer working, what sort of dunces have they got working for them these days, I think the advice for every computer tech these days would be to...
  7. Bugged Installation Screen for Third Party Operating Systems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bugged Installation Screen for Third Party Operating Systems: I’m trying to install a third party OS, specifically Bliss OS. But whenever I go to the Live Installation screen, it’s a warped mess of pixels. It does this with every OS like it, Prime OS, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc. Is there any way to fix this? What it looks like:...
  8. Two More Cases of Third-Party Facebook App Data Exposure

in Windows 10 News
    Two More Cases of Third-Party Facebook App Data Exposure: The UpGuard Cyber Risk team can now report that two more third-party developed Facebook app datasets have been found exposed to the public internet. One, originating from the Mexico-based media company Cultura Colectiva, weighs in at 146 gigabytes and contains over 540...
  9. download of third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...
  10. Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data: We recently discovered a bug in our Account Activity API (AAAPI). This API allows registered developers to build tools to better support businesses and their communications with customers on Twitter. If you interacted with an account or business on Twitter that relied on a...