Windows 10: Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

Discus and support Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, every body. Facebook app is throwing this when I try to log in. [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me about this???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pedro.Gil, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Pedro.Gil Win User

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

Hi, every body.

Facebook app is throwing this when I try to log in.

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException 458f6213-e9dc-4a92-9db6-90f269a683f2?upload=true.png

Can anyone tell me about this???

:)

Pedro.Gil, Jan 18, 2019

2. facebook app error:24064064.

my facebook app dosen' t work it says that

"the operation couldn't be completed AsyncSocketException: error:24064064:random number generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTESFacebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException :pRNG not seeded, type = SSL error" when i try to loin and my messenger app dosen't work aswell it cant load my messeges. please help me

andreasankerjensen, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook Connect is no longer available

Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

Brink, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

Connecting to facebook chat on lumia 520!!

See suggestions
    here

Did you contact Facebook Support as suggested earlier?

Your Windows Phone 8 doesn't work or respond as expected

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480

Have you recently changed your Facebook password? Change it on your phone as well.

• On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException start-icon-settings.png
      , flick left to
      Applications, and then tap People.

• Tap the social network you want to update, and then follow the on-screen instructions to change the password.
    Do you receive an error message?

• On your phone, go to Start, flick left to the App list, tap
        Settings

Collapse this imageExpand this image

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException 2597442.png

, and then tap Email+accounts.
      • Tap and hold Facebook and then tap Sync.
      • If you receive an error, tap Attention required to see the error. If you receive a different error code, use this table to understand the cause and follow any work around steps that may apply.

Smittychat., Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

1. Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException - Similar Threads - Facebook App can't

2. Can't connect to Facebook in my VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Facebook in my VM: I am encountering an issue while attempting to connect to my Facebook account within a VM. An error is indicating that the provided credentials are incorrect. Interestingly, when I use the same credentials on my personal laptop, everything works seamlessly.I find myself...
  3. Can't connect to Facebook in my VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Facebook in my VM: I am encountering an issue while attempting to connect to my Facebook account within a VM. An error is indicating that the provided credentials are incorrect. Interestingly, when I use the same credentials on my personal laptop, everything works seamlessly.I find myself...
  4. Can't connect to Facebook in my VM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find Facebook app on Store ??: Hi, Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-facebook-app-on-store/c724e6c1-e8ff-420c-bd8d-3396f415043d
  6. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  7. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  8. Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App: I can't login into facebook. when I tried to login, it always show me this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-into-facebook-in-sniper-fury-app/ef37c92a-35be-404b-858b-65b136e4fee3"
  9. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  10. Apps not loading due to net connection

Apps not loading due to net connection: Hi See the screen shot below. This is the Weather Channels App and I get similar errors when I try and access the store. I get this sort of error quite a bit after a windows update and then after a bit it tends to work itself out unsure if another update fixes the issue or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asyncsocketexception

2. asyncsocketexception facebook

3. asyncsocketexception windows10

4. asyncSocketException meaning,
  5. asyncsocketexception error 24064064,
  6. what does asyncsocketexception mean,
  7. async socket exception error with facebook,
  8. asyncsocketexception repair,
  9. async socket exception facebook iphone,
  10. facebook asyncsocketexception,
  11. what does notification asyncsocketexception mean,