Windows 10: facebook app crashing.

Discus and support facebook app crashing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1) Uninstall/delete the app 2) Delete the folder in C:\Users\<$username>\AppData\Local\Packages for the app 3) install app After uninstall of app no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marko1401, Nov 26, 2015.

1. chideock Win User

facebook app crashing.

After uninstall of app no folder left to delete. Ran CCleaner Registry option.
    Then re-installed app. Now app runs OK

So either the running of CCleaner did something or the app has been fixed - don't know.

chideock, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Almighty1 Win User

Pretty hard to tell since Windows Store unlike Google Play Store does not show the date the version came out to be able to tell. Good to hear your have it working!

Almighty1, Dec 1, 2015
  3. elbmek Win User
    I lost FB connection BEFORE I pugraded win 10, I could get all net but FB, so it must be a server problem. Has Obama ordered the FBI to kill it because its full of news they dont want broadcasting??

elbmek, Dec 3, 2015
  4. elbmek Win User

facebook app crashing.

I found out my FB was down due to Virgin Media. Saw it on an on line newspaper. Someone in the posted "Twitter have agreed to take Facebook Refugees"

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

facebook app crashing.

1. facebook app crashing. - Similar Threads - facebook app crashing

2. Facebook Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facebook Keeps Crashing: Hi everyone. I have a problem with Facebook, every time I open Facebook it shuts the browser unexpectedly. I don't know why but every other site works just fine. I use Microsoft Edge ( Chromium ) I have a stable version, it does the same with Facebook and even Google Chrome...
  3. Facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app: The facebook messenger app keeps saying "an error has occurred when trying to get access to microphone: hardware access error" However it only says this when I try to do a video call. when I go an audio call it won't let me turn on my camera. I've made sure both are turned on...
  4. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  5. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  6. Windows Facebook app

Windows Facebook app: Recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 in Safe Mode installed. I installed the Windows FB app and am having some problems. 1. When there is an abundance of comments and some are hidden with the message "see # more comments". I cannot open these comments 2. Emojis are...
  7. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  8. facebook app on win 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    facebook app on win 10 crashes: i have tried to open it several time but it closed after 2 seconds. I cannot log in. some windows app had facebook profile connected to the game and now i cannot log in with my infos. what has happened to the facebook app?...
  9. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing: This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all...
  10. Facebook App Notifications

Facebook App Notifications: Hi, Hoping someone with knowledge of Facebook can help (not sure if its the App or FB in general, not a big user of it) I like the way the app integrates so use this over the website, but i keep getting a message in Action Centre about unread Notifications Today it...