Windows 10: Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices

Discus and support Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Since 2017, people on Facebook have been able to use physical security keys to log into their accounts on desktop to better protect their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices

Source: Expanding Support for Security Keys on Mobile Devices - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices

1. Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices - Similar Threads - Facebook app expanding

2. Device security : Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device security : Standard hardware security not supported: Hi there. My Windows Security keeps telling me that these is an issue. I need some help, I tried everything, really.I can't dismiss, and when I click on "go to settings" it gives me this :I then checked device security tab :So here comes the troubleshooting basics :- sfc...
  3. Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...: Hello Microsoft Team , I'm having this problem that it doesn't allow me to enable Device Security on Windows 11. I have a Gaming Laptop : Asus ROG Strix G533ZS . Device security is supported on my Laptop as far as i know because it came with Windows 11 pre-installed. I was...
  4. Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...

Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...: Hello Microsoft Team , I'm having this problem that it doesn't allow me to enable Device Security on Windows 11. I have a Gaming Laptop : Asus ROG Strix G533ZS . Device security is supported on my Laptop as far as i know because it came with Windows 11 pre-installed. I was...
  5. Device Security - Standard Hardware Security Not Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Standard Hardware Security Not Supported: Hello, so i reinstalled windows 11 recently and i have a notification in my Windows Security, i clicked on it to see what's wrong and it take me to Device Security section. In Device Security i have this text: Standard Hardware Security Not Supported. Your device does not...
  6. Device Security - Standard Hardware Security Not Supported

Device Security - Standard Hardware Security Not Supported: Hello, so i reinstalled windows 11 recently and i have a notification in my Windows Security, i clicked on it to see what's wrong and it take me to Device Security section. In Device Security i have this text: Standard Hardware Security Not Supported. Your device does not...
  7. windows mobile for facebook.

windows mobile for facebook.: Facebook are kindly shutting down windows mobile app as of 30th June 2019. They are kindly giving you the option of logging in via your browser every time you want to go on. So I am guessing Facebook are saying windows phones are obsolete now. Does anybody know if this has...
  8. Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support: I'm having this problem for 3 days. I tried to talk to Apple Support but they said i should Microsoft. Anyone here has any solution??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ways-to-install-apple-mobile-device-support/5ced36b5-79b1-4923-8e6b-7a4e0147a7f1
  9. Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported: Hi there, I recently replaced my Motherboard, CPU and Ram and now have Windows Defender Security Centre tell me that Standard hardware security not supported. Why is this and what can one do to change this status? Regards, E...
  10. Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device: Most of us signed up for Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. We didn’t sign up to share our personal information with mysterious third-party organizations. That’s why we created the Facebook Container, which lets you use Facebook on your desktop or laptop...