Windows 10: Facebook app icon still exists

Discus and support Facebook app icon still exists in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, Today i found Facebook app installed on windows, then i Uninstalled it, then i Search to check for it. I Search for it I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by typze, May 25, 2017.

1. typze Win User

Facebook app icon still exists

Hello guys,

Today i found Facebook app installed on windows, then i Uninstalled it, then i Search to check for it. I Search for it I type ''Facebook'' I see the Icon of the app but when i click nothing happens or when I right click nothing happens.

Please help me remove this icon its so annoying!

:)

typze, May 25, 2017
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Facebook app icon still exists after uninstall

Can you try performing a clean boot, and check Facebook on Windows Store, see if you still have the option
    to uninstall it from there?

Disclaimer: A clean boot is a process to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This eliminates software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows.

Once you have confirmed that the app has been successfully uninstalled from Windows Store, reboot your PC into normal mode and see how it goes.

Mark Isi, May 25, 2017
  3. typze Win User
    Facebook app icon still exists after uninstall

Yes, its no longer installed, but When I open start menu and search for Facebook I find it but I cant open it when i click on it, literally nothing happens. Just a icon and I want to remove it cuz its annoying.

typze, May 25, 2017
  4. Irene Win User

I just found this possibility in a quick search:

If necessary, follow with a re-boot...

Irene, May 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Facebook app icon still exists - Similar Threads - Facebook app icon

2. Do status icons on the lock screen still exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do status icons on the lock screen still exist?: Hi,I remember from around Windows 10 ver. 18xx that there were icons on the lock screen that did show things like emails and stuff.The option is still in the personalization settings both in Windows 11 and 10 but it seems like it doesn't do anything anymore. No icons on the...
  3. Do status icons on the lock screen still exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do status icons on the lock screen still exist?: Hi,I remember from around Windows 10 ver. 18xx that there were icons on the lock screen that did show things like emails and stuff.The option is still in the personalization settings both in Windows 11 and 10 but it seems like it doesn't do anything anymore. No icons on the...
  4. Do status icons on the lock screen still exist?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  6. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  7. TIL that this still exists

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL that this still exists: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MinecraftAndOther [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6t8mg/til_that_this_still_exists/
  8. Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist: I had uninstalled several applications, but now when I select any file and go into open with then those apps which I have removed are being shown there at their file location just as a dummy. Like I have installed an app named caliber to read .epub files but now uninstalled...
  9. Does this app still exist?

Does this app still exist?: I used to have a small memory resident app that would activate your screen saver instantly when you pushed the mouse curser to the corner of the screen, thus hiding it contents from someone approaching. Does anyone know where I can find this?Thanks in advance... Bob 132519
  10. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...