Windows 10: Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

Discus and support Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Facebok app in Windows 10, presents this error when I try login my account. After some updates (which I think I do not have to see in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SergioÁvila Castillo, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

The Facebok app in Windows 10, presents this error when I try login my account.

After some updates (which I think I do not have to see in the problem), I closed my account for personal reasons, had two active accounts, both connected to their respective Microsoft account, then I reopened my account and I had this problem, Only with Facebook and Messenger, everything else works correctly, if you could help me solve this problem I will be grateful.

Thank you.

Sergio Kun - Windows 10 User

Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed 01aa89fc-27d9-431f-a94c-c6d1a52d4dbf?upload=true.png Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed f9532fad-f7d6-496e-b14d-491cda85e250?upload=true.jpg

:)

SergioÁvila Castillo, Feb 15, 2019

2. An operating system wasn´t found. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Hi!

My win10 installation did work badly. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Looks to me that there´s no operatings systemon the disk and the disk is the only drive to select for boot order in BIOS.

Have I lost my ASUS Eee PC 1225B?

Do I have to install a new disk with the Windows 10 in the PC?

Lasse

OP - An operating system wasn´t found

Lasse Lukkarinen, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

Facebook App Login Error (Windows 10 PRO)

Hi Roli,

Follow the Steps below and check if that helps. As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to recheck the username and password while logging into Facebook app.

Step 1: I would recommend you to
    run app troubleshooter
    and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store

If the issue still persists I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Facebook app. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

1. Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed - Similar Threads - Facebook App Login

2. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  3. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  4. Facebook Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  5. Facebook Login

Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  6. Facebook login app and browsers problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facebook login app and browsers problem: My windows 10 computers had no issues login into Facebook while in the USA. I moved to Asia and my laptop wouldn't log in with the message "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time." when it load the FB page with VPN.With no VPN: "The password you...
  7. Facebook app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app on Windows 10: hello, I looked for Facebook app on Microsoft App store. They only have the Messenger App. I hesitate to download from 3rd party. please advise. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-on-windows-10/876b76bf-1ab2-4105-971e-b30729b0eceb
  8. Windows 10 Facebook App

Windows 10 Facebook App: Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time...
  9. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login: When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message: [ATTACH] I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my Surface and via the app and browser on my IOS devices and it all works OK. Nowhere does there seem to be any way there of...
  10. windows 10 :error couldn't complete update

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 :error couldn't complete update: i need some techincal support operator to help me my windows 10 wont update to the newest version of windows 10 for the 2017 update each time i try to get the trouble shooter it wouldnt let me update windows after it asked me to restart it would install and then say try again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook app windows login error

2. facebook app error this operation can not be completed