Windows 10: Facebook App no longer working

Discus and support Facebook App no longer working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know why my Facebook App has stopped working on my Surface Pro Laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GingerLambert, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Facebook App no longer working

I would like to know why my Facebook App has stopped working on my Surface Pro Laptop?

:)

GingerLambert, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook Connect is no longer available

Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

Brink, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Facebook App Developer any one?

Hi,

I've created one facebook that APP that generates an Image and list downs the friends on it. It is working fine except "tagging" the friends.

I tried using both the Legacy Rest API and Graph API, it doesn't works

If anyone of you have recently used tagging feature then please help me out.

I can't seem to findout any solution. (Doing the code part right I think)

Thanks!

smartali89, Mar 21, 2020
  4. elbeasto Win User

Facebook App no longer working

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Facebook App no longer working

1. Facebook App no longer working - Similar Threads - Facebook App longer

2. Facebook APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  3. Facebook app doesn't work???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app doesn't work???: Does anybody know why the facebook app on windows 10 doesn't work???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-doesnt-work/0b0e1dfc-cc94-413d-86e3-f13030374108
  4. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  5. Facebook app for Windows 10 not working properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook app for Windows 10 not working properly: I'm having a ongoing problem with the Facebook app I got on the store app. When I click notifications, some of the sources won't open. In addition the Facebook Help Center won't open. I get the following error:[ATTACH]...
  6. Apps and APP Store no longer working

Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  7. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  8. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  9. Reading View App No Longer Works

Reading View App No Longer Works: I absolutely loved the Windows 10 reading view app, but it doesn't seem to work on many sites. Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, it no longer works on sites it worked on previously. Is there anyway to get it back? Please fix this to work on all sites as it is a great feature...
  10. Facebook Connect is no longer available

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Connect is no longer available: Facebook has made an update to their Graph API that will impact Microsoft apps and services. Facebook’s Graph API is the tool that we use to connect your Microsoft account to Facebook. It brings contact information from your Facebook friends into Outlook.com and the Windows...