Windows 10: Facebook App not in MS store

Discus and support Facebook App not in MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download the facebook app and no longer find it in the microsoft store. Not even the Facebook beta Is there an alternative?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Metta.Deepak, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Facebook App not in MS store

I am trying to download the facebook app and no longer find it in the microsoft store. Not even the Facebook beta

Is there an alternative?

:)

Metta.Deepak, Mar 10, 2020

2. MS Facebook App Interest Lists

Facebook automaticly creates certain "interest lists" such as family, close friends, acquaintances, as well as other lists based on your profile; your high school, a company you worked for, etc. Facebook allows you to create custom interest lists for you
    to group similar liked pages and people; e.g. you can create a "hockey" list to group all pages having to do with hockey.

The MS Facebook app that came preloaded on my phone does not show the custom lists. It only shows the ones created by Facebook.

Nick Follmer, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Does this happen only with Facebook app?

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Facebook App not in MS store

Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Facebook App not in MS store :(

ryan redfield, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Facebook App not in MS store

1. Facebook App not in MS store - Similar Threads - Facebook App store

2. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  3. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  4. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  6. MS-Store app not working

MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  7. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find Facebook app on Store ??: Hi, Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-facebook-app-on-store/c724e6c1-e8ff-420c-bd8d-3396f415043d
  8. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  9. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  10. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...