Windows 10: facebook app on win 10 crashes

Discus and support facebook app on win 10 crashes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have tried to open it several time but it closed after 2 seconds. I cannot log in. some windows app had facebook profile connected to the game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by annabellebeema, Jul 23, 2018.

1. facebook app on win 10 crashes

i have tried to open it several time but it closed after 2 seconds. I cannot log in. some windows app had facebook profile connected to the game and now i cannot log in with my infos.

what has happened to the facebook app?

:)

annabellebeema, Jul 23, 2018

2. App Crashes in Win 10 (specifically Facebook)

I would have to confirm that the solutions listed above had no effect on the Facebook app crash. I have noticed that it does crash at random intervals on me. It has been doing this for a month or so but not when app was originally installed or for some
    time after. Therefore it is logical to assume that the issue is due to some update on Windows 10 which was not addressed with a Facebook app update. Microsoft please address the conflict with Win 10 and your Facebook app with an appropriate update and stop
    the denial process.

[JFF]Scatcat, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine facebook app on win 10 crashes :(

ryan redfield, Jul 23, 2018
  4. chideock Win User

facebook app on win 10 crashes

facebook app crashing.

Using any browser for Facebook works Ok
    But - the windows 10 App for Facebook does not.

Oh well just use a browser!!!!

chideock, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

facebook app on win 10 crashes

1. facebook app on win 10 crashes - Similar Threads - facebook app crashes

2. win 10 App crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 App crash to desktop: An App Analookw Ive been using for years now crashes to desktop everytime I use it. My updates are all in, I have reloaded the program several times to no availHeres the errot reportFaulting application name: AnalookW.exe, version: 0.4.6.5, time stamp: 0x60f45147Faulting...
  3. Facebook app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app on Windows 10: hello, I looked for Facebook app on Microsoft App store. They only have the Messenger App. I hesitate to download from 3rd party. please advise. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-on-windows-10/876b76bf-1ab2-4105-971e-b30729b0eceb
  4. Facebook APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  5. Facebook App for Windows 10

Facebook App for Windows 10: when I click on the Facebook App shortcut on my desktop I get the message "App No Longer Available - The Facebook app for Windows is no longer available. Please go to www.facebook.com in your browser." When I do that Facebook opens in my Microsoft Edge browser. Is Facebook...
  6. Windows 10 Facebook App

Windows 10 Facebook App: Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time...
  7. Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger

Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger: Hi I have a Lumia 550 and running Win 10 (most of the time ok) but the Microsoft store doesn't load and I cannot remove it or repair it (options greyed out). How do I get it back? Help. I have reinstalled Win 10 from scratch but don't want to keep doing that just to access...
  8. win 10 apps crashing

win 10 apps crashing: hello how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-apps-crashing/34d46ac1-ce0b-4554-a297-3dea94d23b50
  9. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing: This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all...
  10. facebook app crashing.

facebook app crashing.: Hi guys. After upgrading to the latest build my facebook app in windows 10 keeps crashing roughly 5 seconds after starting it. Does anyone know the cause? I dont mind this particular problem but it is iritating... Sfc shows no integrity violations. What could this be?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook app crash windows10

2. windows10 facebook crash

3. facebook pc app crashes