Windows 10: Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

Discus and support Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message: [ATTACH] I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidSawers, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message:

Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login cdbbeb78-3d1a-463f-ad46-111e03b9eadc?upload=true.jpg

I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my Surface and via the app and browser on my IOS devices and it all works OK. Nowhere does there seem to be any way there of reviewing these data settings.

:)

DavidSawers, Jan 27, 2019
  2. suraswami Win User

Windows 10 Club

Got 8" Toshiba Encore 2 Windows tablet over the thanksgiving weekend from MC for $50. Upgraded from 8.1 to 10. So far liking it. 1GB memory is hurting it.

Question: why does FaceBook App keeps crashing on 10? It opens the app, allows me to login and start to load the home page, then in about 5 secs closes the app. Uninstalled and reinstalled couple of times still the same.

Any way to run in admin mode?

suraswami, Jan 27, 2019
  3. facebook app login

Hi Niranjan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the Facebook app on your computer. If it is asking you enter the login credential every time then I would suggest you to check the box stating keep me signed in where it ask to enter the login credential.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with Facebook app on your laptop. As you are facing issue with the app so, I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the article provided below except troubleshooter.
    Try to run the troubleshooter from here.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

1. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login - Similar Threads - Facebook App Won't

2. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  3. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  4. Facebook messenger app won't allow me to "type" anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger app won't allow me to "type" anywhere...: I can click on any menu but it won't let me type. That is one SERIOUS bug and it's nothing i'm doing wrong. I've been working on computers and OSes for 30+ years and i know how apps run. I've even tried running it in Admin mode, no luck.I first noticed the problem when i went...
  5. Facebook messenger app won't allow me to "type" anywhere...

Facebook messenger app won't allow me to "type" anywhere...: I can click on any menu but it won't let me type. That is one SERIOUS bug and it's nothing i'm doing wrong. I've been working on computers and OSes for 30+ years and i know how apps run. I've even tried running it in Admin mode, no luck.I first noticed the problem when i went...
  6. Facebook Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  7. Facebook Login

Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  8. Facebook login app and browsers problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facebook login app and browsers problem: My windows 10 computers had no issues login into Facebook while in the USA. I moved to Asia and my laptop wouldn't log in with the message "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time." when it load the FB page with VPN.With no VPN: "The password you...
  9. Facebook app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app on Windows 10: hello, I looked for Facebook app on Microsoft App store. They only have the Messenger App. I hesitate to download from 3rd party. please advise. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-on-windows-10/876b76bf-1ab2-4105-971e-b30729b0eceb
  10. Windows 10 Facebook App

Windows 10 Facebook App: Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook app wont open or allow logon