Windows 10: Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes

Discus and support Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Facebook launched its own Windows 10 app for PCs in 2015, and later for Windows 10 Mobile. The social media company stopped updating its app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 9, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes

Facebook launched its own Windows 10 app for PCs in 2015, and later for Windows 10 Mobile. The social media company stopped updating its app for Windows 10 devices, but today it appears that some users are seeing an updated version of Facebook Beta in the Microsoft Store (formerly Windows Store).

Certainly, this is a good news for those who use the app on Windows 10 over the web version. The update is still rolling out, so we can’t guarantee that it’s available for everyone in all regions. As noted above, the updated app is only available for Beta users.

Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated to version 171.1715.2280.0, and it comes with UI changes, new features and performance improvements.

It appears that Facebook Beta for Windows 10 finally supports post themes or coloured background option. With this feature, Facebook is trying to make highly personal text statuses as eye-catching as photos. Users can select a colour, and it would appear behind their text status, replacing the white background.

The update also introduces the following changes:

• You can now upload gifs, create polls, ask a question.
    • UI changes: Search bar and notification icon tweaked. Facebook has also updated the dialog for nearby friends feature.
    • New profile page: You can add a biographic, and edit the other sections.
    • Reactions to comments.
    • Performance improvements and bug fixes.

It does seem that Facebook is suddenly paying more attention to its Windows 10 app and the Messenger, which also received new features and improvements.

The post Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 9, 2018

2. Is Windows 10 still Beta?

I think the answer is Yes!

Windows 10 is always in beta.

Big update = New bugs, Operation (UI) may change.

Windows 10 is more like a online game.

Ronald Wang EIGHTS, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes

1. Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes - Similar Threads - Facebook Beta updated

2. A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks

in Windows 10 Customization
    A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks: I have been thinking for a while if I could think anything good for windows 10 and I thought that we can add the following feature. A GENTLE, SWEET CURVE ON THE EDGES OF THE WINDOWS ON ANY APPLICATION. I think that this can make windows look more better and nice looking....
  3. windows 10 facebook feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 facebook feature: What is going on with the FACEBOOK app for my window 10. It is saying that facebook is no longer available with windows 10 want answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-facebook-feature/5961d915-7062-4ed8-b748-f268dd0a6675
  4. XBOX Beta UI question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Beta UI question: Hello I just installed XBOX beta app and instantly feel in love with the UI user interface... Can someone tell in what language is this app build?? The UI and whole app? Thank You....
  5. Facebook Messenger beta for Windows 10 updated with new changes

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger beta for Windows 10 updated with new changes: Today, Facebook is rolling out a new update to its Messenger Beta on Windows 10 after a long gap. The last update was released in 2018 and after a long gap, Facebook is pushing out a new update for Messenger beta on Windows 10 devices. The long overdue update for the...
  6. Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook: Can I use Facebook Desktop (Beta) and Facebook Web together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktopbeta-and-facebook/78f13352-4f9b-426a-8df7-256a0edd0c28
  7. Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: Facebook is far and away the most popular social media platform on the internet. The social media giant remains committed to its Windows 10 app, at least the desktop counterpart. Today, the company is rolling out an update for its app with several new features that were...
  8. Messenger Beta updated with new features for Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 News
    Messenger Beta updated with new features for Windows 10 users: Facebook after a very long time has finally pushed out a new and major update for its Messenger Beta application for Windows 10 PC users. The latest update comes with many new features and is available for Windows 10 users in Microsoft Store. The latest update is currently...
  9. Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introducing new Snooze feature: One of our core News Feed values is giving people more control. Over the next week, we’re launching Snooze, which will give you the option to temporarily unfollow a person, Page or group for 30 days. By selecting Snooze in the top-right drop-down menu of a post, you won’t see...
  10. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements: Windows 10 Threshold 2 is under development right now, and it appears Microsoft is continuing to refine the Windows 10 user-interface with the upcoming update, as the latest internal builds of Windows 10 now feature updated icons and UI elements. One UI element which I’m...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook beta updated with ui changes