Windows 10: Facebook currently having issues

Discus and support Facebook currently having issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook currently having issues

We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS attack.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Mark_W. Win User

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Mar 13, 2019
  3. Facebook website freezes while opening in Internet Explorer. How to refresh the current webpage?

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if facebook website has compatibility issues.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Is this issue specific to facebook website? Are you facing any issues while accessing facebook website through another website?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to hit on F5 key which is listed in function keys, it will refresh the current webpage.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I also recommend you run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes in the search bar and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Internet Explorer Performance.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to add the facebook website in compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Then click on Gear symbol or Settings.

3.Click on Compatibility View settings, type "facebook.com" without the quotes in the box and click on
    Add.

4. Click on Close button. Then close Internet Explorer and open again.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Facebook currently having issues

merging facebook with current contacts

Thanks!! i messed around with it more. it turned out i had to add my facebook account to the phone. Then open up the People and go into settings and filter contact list. I basically unchecked facebook and when i went back to see my contact list...all
    the other facebook friends were gone and all was left was my current contacts merged with the right facebook profile.

asnanimegurl, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Facebook currently having issues

1. Facebook currently having issues - Similar Threads - Facebook currently having

2. Jumping Cursor Issue on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping Cursor Issue on Facebook: I'm currently using Windows 10 Pro.I'm facing Jumping Cursor Issue on FACEBOOK only.Tried everything but nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-cursor-issue-on-facebook/f81e8aac-51bb-4b27-9aaf-20ee7262349d
  3. Jumping Cursor Issue on Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jumping Cursor Issue on Facebook: I'm currently using Windows 10 Pro.I'm facing Jumping Cursor Issue on FACEBOOK only.Tried everything but nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-cursor-issue-on-facebook/f81e8aac-51bb-4b27-9aaf-20ee7262349d
  4. Jumping Cursor Issue on Facebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Currently having a driver issue and audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Currently having a driver issue and audio issue: One of the drivers constantly has a yellow marker beside it the name of the driver HID- compliant headset. Have tried reinstalling and uninstalling multiple times always comes back on reboot. Now the other main concern as I don't think they are related because the issue...
  6. Facebook Update on the Security Issue

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Update on the Security Issue: We have been working around the clock to investigate the security issue we discovered and fixed two weeks ago so we can help people understand what information the attackers may have accessed. Today, we’re sharing details about the attack we’ve found that exploited this...
  7. facebook messenger app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook messenger app issue: My facebook messenger app is not working on my windows 10 Lumia phone. I receive this error message REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 or higher. I tried doing a soft reset to no avail as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. What else should I do?...
  8. Facebook issue

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook issue: I know this is app related - but a bit stuck where to go for help. On W10 I access FB via Firefox For past couple of week I have been unable to attach any pictures to Facebook .... Firefox 48.02 Also as a test tried MS Edge - same fault I get a moving bar that looks like...
  9. Permissions Issues - You do not currently have permission to ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions Issues - You do not currently have permission to ...: Installed windows 10 pro yesterday as an in place upgrade to my 8.1 pro. There is a few issues so far, but the one that is annoying me at the moment is my pictures/documents/music folders. On a fresh reboot of my computer, the first time I try and access one of those user...
  10. OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017: Title: OneDrive web application issue User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application located at Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.. More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states,...