Windows 10: Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online

Discus and support Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It seems it's quite hard to keep private data actually private, even for the almighty Facebook. A database with telephone numbers of possibly hundreds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online

Read more: Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online

:)

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook unintentionally uploaded 1.5 million users email contacts

Read more: Facebook uploaded 1.5 million users email contacts without permission - Business Insider

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online - Similar Threads - Facebook database holding

2. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  3. Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups: Does anyone know how to display earlier posts in groups on FB I am a member of various different groups and can only see the top 3 or most most recent subjects/posts on some groups, and am unable to see older posts This only seems to have developed in the last week and only...
  4. Database users -- MySQL or MariaDB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Database users -- MySQL or MariaDB: Hi there It looks as if in future MySql won't be 100% compatible with MariaDB. -- is there any point in switching now to save hassles in future (currently all commands etc work equally on both systems) or for most people is this not really an issue. Tables, sql syntax etc...
  5. posting my photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    posting my photos on facebook: I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-my-photos-on-facebook/2a0a4217-677e-435d-be8b-6afbd363cd16"
  6. Facebook unintentionally uploaded 1.5 million users email contacts

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook unintentionally uploaded 1.5 million users email contacts: Facebook harvested the email contacts of 1.5 million users without their knowledge or consent when they opened their accounts. Since May 2016, the social-networking company has collected the contact lists of 1.5 million users new to the social network, Business Insider can...
  7. Data of 2.4 million Blur password manager users left exposed online

in Windows 10 News
    Data of 2.4 million Blur password manager users left exposed online: Abine, the company behind the Blur password manager and the DeleteMe online privacy protection service, revealed on Monday a data breach impacting nearly 2.4 million Blur users, ZDNet has learned. According to Abine, the file that was left freely accessible online contained...
  8. Posting a file on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posting a file on facebook: How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-file-on-facebook/4a2aca7c-0c33-4c17-9562-d86d9942dfaf"
  9. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334
  10. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...